• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another run out to Hell or a local meet, interest check!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Just wanted to see if you guys would like to get together again because we had a great time last month running out in Hell, hell, it doesn't even need to be out there, maybe just a meet around the metro Detroit area, what do you guys think:shrug:

Why not race rochester?

Yes. Yes. Yes.

I was thinking about tyri ng to rent it out for just CEG - then we can go ape:censored::censored::censored::censored:.

Black98 you're in charge of the ohio people - make it happen.

EGL: what saturday works for you? We can make this the EOSB...

From their website:
Our track is $550.00 per hour to rent out for parties. We recommend at least an hour for every 20 people.

I wonder how well a go-kart place is doing in this economy... maybe we'd be able to buy more time for that amount of money

There is a indoor go cart place in Westland..

probably wont be as sweet as race rochester. have you ever been there(race rochester)? saturdays might be difficult for me. i'd have to know at least a couple weeks in advance. my only day off of work is sunday. but maybe another one of the shops around my area can have a tech take my spot some saturday. sucks being the only mechanic there.

Back