• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Jan. SE For Sale Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

svttour

Rico Suave
To keep clutter out of this thread it would be best for anyone interested in parts for sale to contact the seller through Pms.

Sellers please update your post when the item you are offering has been sold to remove the ad.

I still want everyone to keep prices out of the ad and handle that via PM.

This post will be up for 1 month and will then be closed to start a new thread and so on.

Thanks guys.

My 2000 SE Sport still for sale. see the classifieds or PM me.

Jim T.

Price now dropped stupid low for the condition, see my classified.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I have a jack load of cool items for sale all over the classifieds. Check 'em out!

2004 Yamaha Blaster 4sale I purchased new in late 04 200CC 2 stroke
Bike shows great Performs even better..
Mods are.
Toomey B1 Complete exhaust
Complete intake from clamp on K&N to intake manifold ( boost bottle adaptor at top )
Ported polished intake side..
Reed cage with Boysen Carbon reeds
Weisco .10 Over piston Bored .10 over due to low compression..
Fly racing handle bars
Padle tires with polished wheels..Paddles are kinda worn but still throw up tons of dirt.
New brakes..And have a complete set as a extra.
Oil injection blocked off..
Parking Brake Delelte.

Im sure theres a few other things im missing here so shoot me PM if your interested..Need to move ASAP..I dont ride it anymore and its wanting to be rode bad.

Post 98 CF hood see Classified ad for details..Wanting it to be somewhat of a local sale..Willing to drive upwards of a 100miles.
Thanks Joe..

I also have a stock SVT exhaust and if you are local you can have it free with pickup, LOCAL ONLY I will not ship it.

I have some eo's, one is painted black- but they are in good condition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back