• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another junkyard svt

you don't wanna ship it huh? it is midnite blue right?

i'll ship it. PM for pricing.

If the dash is in good condition, get me a price. My 99 is beyond warped. What yard is that at?

the dash looks like its in awesome shape. but iirc, you'd have to swap out the cluster because the e1 is slightly different. and i wont tell you what junkyard its at because then everyone will go there and rape the crap out of the cars there. if you need any parts, just let me know. i'd be happy to run down there and get what you need

Last edited by a moderator:
BiggityBon
CEG'er Join Date: Jan 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My boyfriend and his friend did a complete dash swap in my car last fall. We took a tan dash out of a '97 Contour, the only difference was the console and the glovebox cover. I used my 2000 console, and 2000 bezel. Everything fits great! And I got the dash for free It's possible and cheap, it just takes a good amount of time to do.

Didn't know about the cluster. If you could get a price that would be great. I don't want to break the bank for this but it is such an eye sore. We still need to get together one of these nights.

I thought of one more thing I definatly need, a trunk lid liner. I noticed last summer that my interior was a little bright with seats folded down at night. Come to find out I didnt have one. Let me know how much, thanks again.

I wondered who would be the first smart *** to post about causing trouble while we're away. :D Should have known it would be you Shawn. ;)

No worries, I travel with my laptop. Remember, I was posting from MI? :)

ok just don't forget about me. :) trust me i understand all about famliy problems coming first. i was just double checking. :) plus i know everyone but me is getting ready for carlisle this weekend. alwell there is always next year. i guess we will just all have to have a lil group get together sometime this summer.

Back