• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Aeroforce Scan gauge

00stealthySVT

CEG'er
http://www.aeroforcetech.com/Fordtech.html

yes it works, its a WONDERFUL gauge.
I am the test pilot for the CSVT/contour gauges.
The capabilitys this thing has is awesome and well worth the money, No im not slanging the gauge, im simply posting about it that its ligit, the company is actually 5 mins down the road from me.
Go to the the link to view most of the options for it, i highly reccomend it.
It can also read DTC's and clear them.

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/Fordtech.html

yes it works, its a WONDERFUL gauge.
I am the test pilot for the CSVT/contour gauges.
The capabilitys this thing has is awesome and well worth the money, No im not slanging the gauge, im simply posting about it that its ligit, the company is actually 5 mins down the road from me.
Go to the the link to view most of the options for it, i highly reccomend it.
It can also read DTC's and clear them.
you mean like this one? :D:D
Picture012-1.jpg

i have had it in the car for almost 2 years now. i agree it is awsome.

It's on my list of future mods. I have a Lotek pillar going in in the spring and I need to decide on 2 other gauges.

you need to get a how-to written up for that im begging you...

that would be an awesome winter project for my svt :cool:

How much are they? Didn't see a price on the site....

Is it single wire hook up, I'm assuming it uses one of the wires on the OBD plug...

239.99 plus shipping i believe, and no wires to hook up other than plugging the cable into the OBD2 port

239.99 plus shipping i believe, and no wires to hook up other than plugging the cable into the OBD2 port

oh nice! Full OBD plug, should of guessed that if it acts like a code scanner partially... how could you do 2 though as someone said?? is that even possible?

oh nice! Full OBD plug, should of guessed that if it acts like a code scanner partially... how could you do 2 though as someone said?? is that even possible?

not sure that it would work but you would have to take the cable from the obdII port and split/tap the wires so that you could connect two to the same cable.

not sure that it would work but you would have to take the cable from the obdII port and split/tap the wires so that you could connect two to the same cable.

Right off their website:
aeroforce said:
Dual Interceptor Option: Two Interceptors can be purchased with a special splitter cable
that allows both gauges to operate simultaneously.

Looks realy kool. But for 240 dollars:blackeye:

My question is, it calculates hp? what hp rating is it giving your car.

I know its not accurate. Just wondering

its actually fairly accurate for the HP calculations, however if you have dynoed your car and know that its reading wrong you can enter an adjustment factor in and it will correct to the new numbers.

for reference before i had the turbo i put down 120WHP. the gauge read 110-115. i put in a correction factor and it then displayed 120-125.

edit: i havent looked at the HP rating its giving the car now that i have the turbo as i have been keeping it set on other things. it also can measure 0-60, 1/8th mile, and 1/4 mile times. because its using a phyisical measurment based on the VSS and time its pretty accurate for those as well.

Last edited:
Back