• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A little stereo install today

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing...Before someone says, "You should make a mold of the bumpers so we can all have saleen bodykits"...don't do it..not that it would actually happen anyways since people would probably want you to pay for the mold. Having the only existing Saleen SVT Contour is rare and it should stay that way.

Hopefully it makes it out to SZ 08. I'd like to see it.

I told him I'd be glad to drive it over in May. Chris probably thought I was kidding. :D He knows it would be in good hands. He'll probably sell it before 09 knowing him and who knows where the next SZ will be. Might not even be one. Might be too far for him to even take it.

I wouldn't mind going but the cost of it (gas, hotel, time etc) is not very good for me. If it was close enough to where I could drive down during the morning and head back during the night would be fine...but it is like a 10 hour drive from here. And the wife couldn't give two rips about going. :laugh:

I wouldn't mind going but the cost of it (gas, hotel, time etc) is not very good for me. If it was close enough to where I could drive down during the morning and head back during the night would be fine...but it is like a 10 hour drive from here. And the wife couldn't give two rips about going. :laugh:

Which is why you leave her ass at home and let her clean the house before you get back. :laugh:

Once again, I won't be able to go, due to prior engagements. I graduate on that Saturday, and I'm the best man in my brother's wedding right after my graduation. Wouldn't be worth missing Saturday, as it's the biggest day for SZ. Hopefully there will be one next year, as I'd like to actually have a good time with all of the CEG'ers, instead of running around and trying to make sure everything is in order like in '05 and '06.

Mark

One more thing...Before someone says, "You should make a mold of the bumpers so we can all have saleen bodykits"...don't do it..not that it would actually happen anyways since people would probably want you to pay for the mold. Having the only existing Saleen SVT Contour is rare and it should stay that way.

Hopefully it makes it out to SZ 08. I'd like to see it.

I agree 1000000000% Jim. And yeah everyone whats up with sz, come one people. I am driving with Trey all the way from down here to go, and we both have wives and children, if we can make it yall single people can make it:help:

I haven't registered yet, but i'll be there no question. I just need to convince some ppl so I can get hotel, otherwise it will be a 1 day thing for me so if thats the case I may not register b/c i'd just be there on saturday

Having the one and only with everyone :drool:ing at your feet has to feel pretty good.... A little TLC and it will look great.

Have you outsourced getting a strut brace made to fit your brackets yet??? I am sure I could get something made up with steel and powder coat it for you.... let me know!

we have had members from CO come to SZ before ... and lets not forget about groovenerd and barge coming from washington .... distance is not an excuse ....

Distance might not be too bif of an issue, but money is. Barge is loaded, I am not. :laugh: That and my contour needs stuff fixed before I am willing to show it to anyone on this site....besides the other 4 people who have seen it in all its wonderous misery.

I haven't registered yet, but i'll be there no question. I just need to convince some ppl so I can get hotel, otherwise it will be a 1 day thing for me so if thats the case I may not register b/c i'd just be there on saturday

if you don't registar I am pretty sure you can't eat at the banquet ... as that is what the registration fee is basically for

Ok so that means what??? Tell him you need to use his garage for the night and buy him some beer for his trouble.

Here are the floormats:

standard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back