• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6 Oct North East meet:

yea it was, and if i can sell my 4 wheeler in time bagged is selling a car i can afford.. im hopin itll be gone this week and maybe ill have another csvt for the meet

thant would make me really really happy

1. Glenn (Pen_Two)
2. Chris (Luca) + 1
3. Jeremy
4. Steve
5. Brian (Checker'd SVT)
6. Allen (Buddy Palumbo) + 1
7. Ian (yamaharacer 686)
8. Scott - ZeroHour
9. Jon (Redneckboarder) + 1
10. Jason (I8RICE)
11. Sean (SVTandSRT) +1
12. Aaron (Aaron 98 SE) + 1
13. Andrew (kidSVT) +1

I will be, and my buddy comin up...

Scott + 1 '86 SS Monte. My buddy wants to come with :laugh:

yea it was, and if i can sell my 4 wheeler in time bagged is selling a car i can afford.. im hopin itll be gone this week and maybe ill have another csvt for the meet

thant would make me really really happy

Please tell me that it's not silver frost?!! :laugh:

Everyone that is on the list, are you still coming? Anyone not on the list that is coming? Copy/paste and add yourself if you are not on the list.

We were thinking of meeting at the CVS (on the right) on 309N. There is a traffic light there, making it easy for all of us to get out together. Jason was thinking we could do lunch at the Italian Restaurant just up the street from the game preserve. What say you? Agree/disagree?

Hurray for black! :laugh: ;)

I understand one of the new guys is also interested in this SVT. I saw it posted in the new member classroom.

with any luck itll be gone ontuesday, adn then i gotta get a hold of bagged and get datails on the car. then my drive to michigan starts hah, thatll be fun

hey everybody i am back from a long weekend away from the computer and the ceg. but anywho just like luca said meeting up at the cvs is most likely going to be the best idea to get everyone together and into the zoo for some good pics since there are very good veiws as you just get into the place. I can't wait to get everyone together again for a good fall meet this is going to be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon yea the cvs is on the right if you are heading north on route 309 it is about 5 or so minutes north of route 78 when you get on 309

Ok, here's the update for me.

I know we decided on the 6th because it was convenient for a lot of us (including myself) BUT...they've been mandating people for overtime left and right. I might get mandated somewhere in the Friday-Monday stretch (my days off). I'm going to see if I can volunteer for Monday so that I might not get nabbed for Friday or Saturday. Given my work hours, if I have to end up working Friday night I won't be there on Saturday. Same goes with if I have to work Saturday night. :blackeye:

Again, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I can get away with just Monday.

wish i could go but dont have svt or anything really done to my car. plus wifey want to take her truck to a mini truck show. might be able to talk her outta it

my car was a piece of junk when i took it to carlisle, slipping clutch, bent toe arm, and bad wheel bearing. i wasnt there to win the show i was there for the fun that i knew was gonna be had.
the more svts the better

but i sold mine so im gonna be there in my jeep

i was talking to my wife shew dont know wut she wanna do. so if i do go itd be me +3 in my car

wish i could go but dont have svt or anything really done to my car. plus wifey want to take her truck to a mini truck show. might be able to talk her outta it

Honestly, we don't care what you drive and you don't need to have mods done to it. :) Just come out and have a good time with us. Tell your wife that we want her to come.

We're going to do lunch after taking some pictures and hanging out.

Jason (I8RICE) has an SVT Cobra, Jon (redneckboarder) has a Jeep, Allen (Buddy Palumbo) has a....

Aaron 98 SE isn't bringing his SVT, he's bringing his SE.

Any vehicle is welcome as is anyone that is a member of CEG (their friends too).

Really, it's all about coming out and meeting all of us, having a good time and doing lunch. ;)

Back