• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Photoshoot: 98 Black SVT | Pre98

Pre98

Hard-core CEG'er
Title says all. Click links for Uber Hi Res. Enjoy. :) Edit: Oops I got his user name wrong. Mods please edit to Black 98 CSVT? :D

1thumb.jpg

Picture One

2thumb.jpg

Picture Two

3thumb.jpg

Picture Three

4thumb.jpg

Picture Four

5thumb.jpg

Picture Five

6thumb.jpg

Picture Six

7thumb.jpg

Picture Seven

Last edited:
Shocking, I think I like the Pre98 more :drool:

Those FSVT's look great all cleaned up :laugh:

hahaha, i knew someone would notice. theres a huge crack on the passenger side. i have a couple extra bumpers in my basement to replace it, but i'm waiting until right before SZ to put it on. we're still waiting for people to notice whats wrong with bills car...

Last edited:
cars llook great.

to pull that hood off you need. rims/tint/lowered thats what i was once told and now i pull the hood off and paint the front oval. other then that it looks great

Where's the devil smiley when you need it. mwahaha
Take your pick:
sagrin.gif
lo.gif
893goof_vs_evil.gif
gr_devil.gif
icon_twisted.gif
devil.gif
firedevil.gif

we're still waiting for people to notice whats wrong with bills car...
You talking about the lack of wiper blades? Or is there something wrong with his back bumper? It looks a little out of whack on the passenger side.

the grille actually was just taken out of acid today and will be shipped to stazi once i paint it. i'll be ordering springs and dark argent euro focus wheels pretty soon. no worries! this car will be looking great in no time

Back