• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6 Oct North East meet:

speaking of calendar pictures, September's been pretty cool to look at, Phil...;)

Why, thank you.

Meh :rolleyes: ... what a POS !

just kidding , lol :D !! It sure is a SEXY RIDE :drool: :drool: :drool:

LMAO! Thank you too.

She gave me NO positive reinforcement for me thinking positive about my car. (I told her I thought mine looked better than hers) :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever! :D

I have to, I told you that the pictures you took were great. I told you that I'm impressed that you've been washing/waxing the car and cleaning the jambs and that your car is looking good. LOL!
Does that make you feel better?

That is not the wheel wash at the Trexler Game Preserve. I'm not sure what that one looks like, never been there. I'll make a few calls this week and get more info about it.

Keep posting where you'd like to have this meet.

is the game preserve a one of those places that you can drive through with the animals? cuz im on teh website and it looks like a zoo but they have wolves.. so im def down for goin there i love wolves.

is this the wheel wash your taklin about? it looks like a really old pic but its what came up when i searched the game preserve. i doubt its changed much
wheelwash.jpg

Its actually 450 acres of protected lands or something of the sort. Only a small part of that is the game perserve, but yeah its a Zoo basically. You walk around. Except for Ken he might still need the wheelchair for a day like that. (?) We'll take turns pushing him around. :laugh:

But yeah I haven't been there in a few years, but there was a bunch of grass fields/pinic areas along that road that leads to the "wheel" wash. But who knows. :laugh:

Wow that is a Calendar quality location! Five or six Contours in a line, each evenly spaced 1 car length, the line starts where that white car is.

I can see it now!! :)

So what time are we gonna meet? Cause I'm down for this!

Everyone needs to get the cars cleaned, camera's ready, and of course lets try to avoid any stress injuries to your stocker fingers! :laugh:

My thought for a good NE CEG picture would be for everyting to line up down that road, and everyone stand behind their cars, and maybe even with the driver door open! (and Christine can hide!) :laugh:

And someone needs to bring some mud'n shoes so we can get shots from even in the stream! :laugh:

Don't worry Allen you can take pictures of us next to our cars! :cool:

i think i can take care of the standing in the stream part, i got some nice new boots i needa try out. and immma bring my telephoto and hide in the woods and capture the elusive christine on digifilm

So what time are we gonna meet? Cause I'm down for this!

everyone stand behind their cars, and maybe even with the driver door open! (and Christine can hide!) :laugh:

Noonish? Will that work for everyone? Looks like most people don't mind having this at the Game Preserve, speak up if you'd like to go somewhere else. Let's get this finalized.

That's right, I will hide. :D

immma bring my telephoto and hide in the woods and capture the elusive christine on digifilm

That wouldn't be in your best interest Jon. ;)
You traded your CSVT?

yea i did. now im tryin to sell the quad so ic an pay off the jeep and either buy a motorcycle or another csvt. i love those cars and i miss it a lot. i have my dream toy now so i can get another car to commute in :)

yea i was kidding about the tele thing, i figure if i do that i may mysteriously dissapear hehe

and noon sounds good for me, itll give me time to pick up the gf and head out

You walk around. Except for Ken he might still need the wheelchair for a day like that. (?) We'll take turns pushing him around. :laugh:

He's walking now. :) Not very good, but he's on his feet. He's still in the boot cast though and will be for the next 6 weeks.

Back