• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

5th Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords meet - Sunday May 4th

naujcdl, you are bringing someone else with you that has a t-red? Wonderful! The more the merrier!! The 2 of you will be meeting with Dave and coming together?

Dave, if you'd rather take the time after the gathering I am fine with that. I will likely have the splitter on the car for a couple gatherings Saturday so I will have to take it off Sunday to line it. It doesn't matter to me if it is before or after the meet.

And, there is no requirement that we arrive when the caravans do. But I want to get there well before 10 to ensure we can park together before the lot fills up (and it has filled up in the past)

And, there is no requirement that we arrive when the caravans do. But I want to get there well before 10 to ensure we can park together before the lot fills up (and it has filled up in the past)

We'll arrive as early as possible!

Juan, you and David are welcome to crash here Saturday night if needed.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bob, I didn't see anything, but may have missed it. Is there any registration fees or anything we need to get into the show, or just $$ for lunch?

Dave

I know. I'll see what we can do about the time. I know it is about a 2 hour ride down from you to Peoria. Well, this starts at 10, so we have to leave early from o'hare, regardless. I think we will either show up at 6 or crash at your place, i'll txt you either way.

I know. I'll see what we can do about the time. I know it is about a 2 hour ride down from you to Peoria. Well, this starts at 10, so we have to leave early from o'hare, regardless. I think we will either show up at 6 or crash at your place, i'll txt you either way.

Sounds good.

Bob,

Got your FB msg also.

Dave

Anyone rolling from my place tomorrow morning must be here by 6:30a, absolutely no later, if you arrive at 6:31 you better start heading towards I39, cause I'll already be down the road.

Dave

Anyone rolling from my place tomorrow morning must be here by 6:30a, absolutely no later, if you arrive at 6:31 you better start heading towards I39, cause I'll already be down the road.

Dave

Alright. I'll expect you to get to my place about 8:15 then. See you in the morning.

FYI they have a 30% chance of rain in the forecast tomorrow. I will bring my 10x10 canopy just in case.

Thanks guys for making the trip to the show. I hope you had a good time. Next year's goal is to have even more Contours.

Thanks guys for making the trip to the show. I hope you had a good time. Next year's goal is to have even more Contours.

I did, thanks for the invite!

The boys even slept most if the way home!
Dave

Back