• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2011 sz *!post pics here - post pics here - post pics here!*

That white one, looks titties. I've been wanting to do a white for a while now. And that baby blue one, whatever color it, is, total sex.

Oh and I really like the white SVT except for the rubber band tires on it.

thanks for the props guys. and yes those tires are crap they came with the wheels when i got them, and they are very bald. I put 225/40/18's on my black car and am getting the same size for the white one. hate buying tires when i want to sell the car though.

pole likes chili dogs
pole.jpg

288.jpg

289.jpg

291.jpg

292.jpg

293.jpg

295.jpg

296.jpg

299.jpg

Great pics. Bummed I couldn't make it - almost skipped out of work for Saturday but decided not to. I'm glad to see some returning sponsors still going strong, some moreso than others.

Who passed you and then drove slow?

Civic SI, I think that last corner is where he really catches up to me....the rest of the time I was easily ahead of him. The last corner was killing me ALL DAY! you could come out of that corner in 3rd, but your RPM's were a little low, if I down shifted I either missed the shift to 2nd or was dropping into second 3/4 of the way around the corner trying to turn with 1 hand and then going back into 3rd as soon as I came around the rest of it. 90% of the time I just stayed in 3rd as downshifting to 2nd just didnt feel right.

It was one of my buddies, a local guy.

Back