• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2011 sz *!post pics here - post pics here - post pics here!*

7sz2011.jpg

6sz2011.jpg

2sz2011.jpg

5sz2011.jpg

4sz2011.jpg

3sz2011.jpg

I honestly just cried a little. Looks like a lot of fun. Missed it all this year, hopefully never again. Nice cars guys/gals. ;)

[QUOTE

SAM_0205.jpg

SAM_0204.jpg

SAM_0203.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is this the silver car in the classifieds with the turbo 2.5 SE motor? If it is the car looks totally different in these pics. I know the last pic is a different car...I just screwed up when deleted them and forgot this one.

Is this the silver car in the classifieds with the turbo 2.5 SE motor? If it is the car looks totally different in these pics. I know the last pic is a different car...I just screwed up when deleted them and forgot this one.

No, I don't think so. The silver car in the pics is Rawburt's old car and is currently owned by kevinm on here. He bought it for stupid cheap after it had been beaten on and was badly neglected. The present owner is slowly fixing things up to bring it back to top quality and he said a 3L is in its near future.

That white one, looks titties. I've been wanting to do a white for a while now. And that baby blue one, whatever color it, is, total sex.

2SZ.jpg

Nelson's

1SZ.jpg

Spag Whse

3SZ.jpg

Boston Mills Choo Choo...cruise

4SZ.jpg

5SZ.jpg

Goodyear Blimp Hangar...fbc2liciousness

Tiger where the hell did you go after the track day?

we had to get back to my g/fs parents house unfortunately :(. I wanted to stay until that night, but the g/f might not have made the drive back. she was already takiing cat naps in her car.

I was wondering what PP was doing out of the car while we were stopped lol. I just caught her jumping back in the car when I looked in the rearview mirror. Nice shots!

I was wondering what PP was doing out of the car while we were stopped lol. I just caught her jumping back in the car when I looked in the rearview mirror. Nice shots!

X2, I thought she was trying to get some ice cream real quick before the gates lifted lol

Back