• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine in today..umm there are a few problems :blackeye:

Tourige's pic got shafted big time, the picture looks extremely distorted a fuzzy. I know theres fog but somthing didnt print out right..and the same with pics that were taken at night on the calendar, they didnt come out well at all..musta been a printing issue :ponder:

I got mine in today..umm there are a few problems :blackeye:

Tourige's pic got shafted big time, the picture looks extremely distorted a fuzzy. I know theres fog but somthing didnt print out right..and the same with pics that were taken at night on the calendar, they didnt come out well at all..musta been a printing issue :ponder:

... oh no... was it only on your calendar or was it on all of them? I've used cafepress before and i've been happy with how everything comes out how they look on the screen. now i'm worried because we used more night pics this year. noone said anything to me about not using night pics...

were those the only problems? (i hope...)

A few of the pics are fuzzed on mine as well. And the December page is upside down...not the pic, but the calendar part.

Well the upside down calendar would've been Cafepress' mistake. To make products, you just submit pictures to the website and they make them.
This is a shame... If cafepress can't produce these with proper night pictures, I will look into other options for next year as night pictures seemed to be popular this year.

Or **** dark pictures. As they look from my end. At least 1, 3, 4 and the last one.

have you even recieved your calenders yet or are you just basing this off your monitor because i just got my calender and the only one that is distorted is january, all other pics are very clean/clear

Well the upside down calendar would've been Cafepress' mistake. To make products, you just submit pictures to the website and they make them.
This is a shame... If cafepress can't produce these with proper night pictures, I will look into other options for next year as night pictures seemed to be popular this year.

honesty the only two really are the first and last im guessing due to headlights being on/fog because the last pic is very clear except for the front end...and imo its not even that distorted, unfortunately todras got the shaft cause that was a sweet looking pic on the computer but didnt translate that way

To those that are hesitant to order one now, when I get mine (I hope tomorrow) I will compare the pics against the originals and see how they look. I wish i had ordered mine the first day but I didn't

To those that are hesitant to order one now, when I get mine (I hope tomorrow) I will compare the pics against the originals and see how they look. I wish i had ordered mine the first day but I didn't

i have had several opinions of the calender today and the only one people seem to have an issue with is january

The only one that is fuzzy on mine is January. Not all that bad but it's distorted from the rear fender up to the front door.
December looks fine to me.

Don't be hesitant to order one Beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back