• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 calendars

2007 calendars

got mine!! great quality shots and calendar!! excellent value too!

thanks for all the work!

To me , the slight imperfections (if any) are miniscule in comparison to the effort that went into making & marketing this calendar - and quickly disappear when ya think that it's a calendar full of Contiques :drool: !! Where else can ya get that ??? NOWHERE !!

Buy 'em while ya can ... it's a limited time deal :idea: !!

A message to everyone!

If you want to get in the '08 calendar, start considering it now. Remember through the summer to take pictures when you find a good oppourtunity!

Next year, if I'm doing the calendars again (and I don't know, I'm not going to take that right now), I'd like to start pic submissions mid October and have the calendar out by Dec 1st. This Dec 15th thing barely gets them to your door by new years using standard shipping. At least, if i remember correctly from last years.

Check out pics from the recent FL meet.
They are available at
http://svt.bfgreenberg.com/default.htm

Some really good multicar pics.

I just thought I'd let everyone know, that through sales and sales bonuses (for selling over XX calendars) we have earned $64 for CEG. That check has been mailed out today and will be paypal'd to Lance once i receive it. That is only the first check. There is still ~$20 in sales since that pay period ended.

60 calendars have been sold so far

I just thought I'd let everyone know, that through sales and sales bonuses (for selling over XX calendars) we have earned $64 for CEG. That check has been mailed out today and will be paypal'd to Lance once i receive it. That is only the first check. There is still ~$20 in sales since that pay period ended.

60 calendars have been sold so far

wow that is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back