• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

LUCA, those wheels are sick, my fav :) great cars guys, its gunna be a great calendar next year :D

where do you guys buys those " wind/ ...gutters?" lol, i dont even know what you call 'em,

LUCA, those wheels are sick, my fav :) great cars guys, its gunna be a great calendar next year :D

Thanks. :)
It does look like a great calendar in the making, some really great shots were posted.

polackSVT said:
where do you guys buys those " wind/ ...gutters?" lol, i dont even know what you call 'em,

If you are talking about the "wind" thing on the back of icysvt's car, it's called an Australian window wing. Available from Australia, the cost is steep with the price of shipping to the U.S.

Thanks. :)

If you are talking about the "wind" thing on the back of icysvt's car, it's called an Australian window wing. Available from Australia, the cost is steep with the price of shipping to the U.S.

you guys must really love your cars lol, what about the one by the sunroof? where can i get that from ?

I vote that no more pictures of Oulawds be posted lol. That car is making me :drool: way too much and really making me wish I held out and bought a black SVT :D.

Aaron

Almost last day, almost last chance, good luck to everyone!
IM001018.jpg

IM001014.jpg

IM000984.jpg

IM000991.jpg

IM000989.jpg

IM000968.jpg

IM000958.jpg

IM000950.jpg

IM000939.jpg

IM000932.jpg

Last edited:
I've noticed a trend in the pictures and that is that the reason why there are so many repeats from year to year. it is because the people that get in often are the people that know how to take good pictures. My biggest suggestion (for next year at this point) is to find a friend that is into photography or at least has a good camera and use their skills or their camera. I've gone through this thread and there are at least 15 pictures that are just awesome pictures as far as how they look. and probably 10 of those pictures were taken by high end DSLR or similar cameras. If you dont believe me, save a few of the pictures and look at the advanced properties. it will show the camera model and all of the settings used for the picture.

While this may be true, good pictures can be taken with normal digital cameras. The pictures that Goonz posted were taken with a Sony DSC-T1 and that was actually a big surprise to me because i thought that the slim pocket cameras sacrificed picture quality for portability.

I can't believe that I didn't take any pics this year, wait yes I can... Anyway, I'm really intersted to see what this calender is going to look like, really really interested.

bridgesmall.jpg

Ahh AHHHH AH AHHHHH UGGGGHHH *dies*

oh... my... god... There is NO way you can make this picture better, every element of godly CSVT picture is there. I LOVE IT!

While this may be true, good pictures can be taken with normal digital cameras. The pictures that Goonz posted were taken with a Sony DSC-T1 and that was actually a big surprise to me because i thought that the slim pocket cameras sacrificed picture quality for portability.

yes sir I did! I actually read the manual not too long ago and figured everything out as you saw with the pics. I thought the same too that this camera was more for show and less quality but I guess those pics prove otherwise.

Im getting better now too, only thing i lack however is better night shots..

Back