• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

I switched to fototime so I could host the higher resolution shots so I have added the links to the quote below

High Rez
shot3in8.jpg

High Rez
shot7pt6.jpg

High Rez
shot9op3.jpg

High Rez
shot6qn5.jpg

High Rez
shot10zl4.jpg

High Rez
shot11xk9.jpg

I vote that no more pictures of Oulawds be posted lol. That car is making me :drool: way too much and really making me wish I held out and bought a black SVT :D.

Aaron

You guys are making me blush.
Good turn out this year guys. A lot of good looking pics.

Thanks guys.:eek: Ryan, that was at McConnills Mills State Park. It's in Butler County, about 1/2 hour North of my place. Really nice place for pics. That's where we should have our next meet.:cool:

Attention!!!

Please do not flood the end of this thread with "your favorites". The pictures will be narrowed down to only the eligible ones by Ray, GTO Pete & I. At that point, I will send PM's out requesting the full resolution pictures. These pictures will be narrowed down to only elligible ones again. Some may not meet resolution requirements or may be grainy and therefore eliminated because of that. After that, the remaining pictures will be voted on by a pre-selected panel of judges. As in previous years, the winners will not know until the calendar is released.

Thanks everyone! There are lots of great pictures to choose from this year!

Remember! Submissions after 11:59 PM tonight (November 15th) will not be accepted or considered.

ive been without internet since sunday morning!!! i was starting to get the shakes!!!!! haha, tons of new great photos on here!!! i cant wait to see the final product...i may have a new batch to throw up before the deadline...we'll see if i can get em up by then...damn shatty new england weather lately thoug

Pictures

Pictures

Here's a few pictures. I'll post a couple more later tonight when I get home. By the way, great looking pictures everybody!

2hokxu9.jpg

3y5h2t4.jpg

2zfvn90.jpg

Back