• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

It meets all the criteria!!! :p
663057_73_full.jpg

Too bad it's the only Contour I have worth showing off. :cry:

woahhh whered you get that at????

I took these over the summer. Too much going on with the Mustang to take out time for a photo shoot.

These hold nothing against some of the Tours' here on CEG. I really think this organization has some of the BEST looking cars out there.

These are revised down to a manageable resolution. The originals, which reside on my HD, are 2080x1544 in resolution if needed.

Honored to be considered. Good luck everyone.

1001070mediumve9.jpg

1001071smallhm8.jpg

1001072smallmq3.jpg

1001073smallls6.jpg

1001074smallka8.jpg

1001075mediumfh1.jpg

1001076smallig8.jpg

1001077mediumqi4.jpg

1001078smallwa3.jpg

1001079smallwe7.jpg

Last edited:
well if you click on the last photo that'll bring up the webshots of my car...check um out, for all to enjoy. If someone could post a few full size that would be appreciated (its on an 8.2 megapixel, so they can be lots bigger).

Thanks Again!

Mmm, love the Calatrava.

Santiago Calatrava is the architect, his first designed building in the United States, and the building is called the Quadracci Pavilion with a 90-foot high glass-walled reception hall enclosed by the Burke Brise Soleil, a sunscreen that can be raised or lowered creating a unique moving sculpture. It definitely is a thing of beauty. I must tour it someday seeing that it is right in my own backyard.

http://mam.org/thebuilding/index.htm

what we have like 2 more days left?!? I believe us folks here in the North East are done thanks to the rain that will continue for the whole week...bah!

no comments on any of my pics at all? i'd at least like a clue if they are worthy... cuz if not i want to go take some more! although like goonz said, the rain might kill that idea...

Back