• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Woohoo...the secret's out I can update the sig! ;)

I also had a great time at Carlisle. We had a great turnout and there was so much to see and do. It was nice meet you guys and matching people with usernames.

A huge thanks to everyone who helped make this event a success and kept us all fed this weekend! :)

Congrats to all the winners and to everyone who showed up to represent the Contour.

Shocker FTW. :laugh:

Last edited:
I had a great time too! Too bad, my starter went click, click, click, so I hightailed it home after Mike, Kim, Brian and some dude pushed the car down the hill. On the plus side, I made it home in 2:15, compared to my over 3 hours going. The construction traffic on 78W was all gone and I sailed right on through.

Oh yeah, great to meet all of the new people here as well! :):crazy:

how come every time you go to a meet, your car winds up getting push started?

his car just wants our hands all over its azz. :D

Definitely a big thanks to those cooking and providing the food.
Sorry I didn't give enough thanks for that in person.
You guys are da bomb!

I also agree, the food was great yet again, thanks to those who went out of their way to get everything and cook it

Speaking of my car...the guy who owned both of those Mustangs that were registered with us asked me how much I'd sell my car for. :shrug:

Here you go...

IMG_0201.jpg

I have a feeling everyone in the stands thought you guys were throwing gang signs during the winners parade.

Back