• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

if we come up short on the tent I'll cover the difference ... because i for one will not go the weekend without a place to sit out of the sun as I would turn to apple crisp if I was in the sun all weekend ... yeah I burn easily

Allen your doing a great job and I am sure we all know how it can be when money is tight

I think I've seen you with some pretty good sunburn already , Brian ... ouch ! I can see that you'd be concerned . I'm not asking any one person to cover the difference . If everyone comes through & pays their share for this MUCH needed commodity , we'll be in clover :cool: .

Sorry if I came across harsh or whatever , but I felt it needed to be said .

I think I've seen you with some pretty good sunburn already , Brian ... ouch ! I can see that you'd be concerned . I'm not asking any one person to cover the difference . If everyone comes through & pays their share for this MUCH needed commodity , we'll be in clover :cool: .

Sorry if I came across harsh or whatever , but I felt it needed to be said .

well uckly last year I was smart enough to use sun tan lotion all day, but as I remember ryan (rtstabler or what ever it was) didn't and was very burned

and you where not harsh, there is no reason why you should cover the bill for the tent, like the food everyone should chip in ...

Alright as far as I know it is prolly going to be my friend Josh and I with my ticket.....and then our friend Aaron is prolly coming (he has an '03 mustang gt and an '86 5.0) Should be pretty sweet....I'll let ya know for sure later

Question for all making the run to the Nationals: Are y'all planning on using two-way FRS radios, the little handheld affairs? A couple years ago, on a failed run out to the '05 SHO Nat'l Convention (buddy's Porsche coughed up an alternator an hour into the trip) we carried them -- they even had a designated convention channel. Just a thought -- might be pretty entertaining.

well I know when the New England group does a drive or like on the way to SZ we use hand held two ways ... normally channel 12 ... I'll bring mine ...

if theres about 17 of us now...cant we get some of the people on the cougar forums to come with us we only need 8 more people. thats not that much

yeah but the cougars are located in a different location so the tent would be of no use to them anyway ...

I'm going.

Fixed. Yep, we can't wait to see you again. :)

All right, we are so close. I know there are people that are going but haven't registered yet....now is the time!!! We WILL make the twenty-five.

On another note...tent money is due and payable. It's not fair for Allen to front it (unless other arrangements have been made with him personally). If he puts it on his CC he has to pay interest so he's out money. If he pays by check...he's out money. Let's hook him up, he goes out of his way for the majority of the people here so lets make sure he is taken care of this time.

That is all, carry on. ;)

On another note...tent money is due and payable. It's not fair for Allen to front it (unless other arrangements have been made with him personally). If he puts it on his CC he has to pay interest so he's out money. If he pays by check...he's out money. Let's hook him up, he goes out of his way for the majority of the people here so lets make sure he is taken care of this time.

I already offered to cover the difference but i haven't heard what the remainder needed is ...

Back