• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Exsaust Clip Collection

no kidding i was waiting for that horrid song to quiet down so i could hear the exhaust!

tourige thats sound really awesome i think you made exhaust choice, the clarity on that camera is really good what kind is it?

tourige what tips are those? i ordered mine with 3.5" angle cut roled.

looks like i should have ordered the res. mine hasnt come yet grrr

i just feel that resonaters take away too much sound.. if a car has flowmasters then i think that resonaters are a good thing, because flowmasters just sound way to, hollow...

i got my exhaust setup with no resonaters because i knew borla has a good sound, and i knew that i wouldn't have the money for headers and other exhaust mods, so i got the loud sound i wanted and a little more flow.

IMO

tourige what tips are those? i ordered mine with 3.5" angle cut roled.

looks like i should have ordered the res. mine hasnt come yet grrr

3.5" angle cut rolled. Thats what your will look like. They look VERY nice, everyone thinks it looks mean as hell.

My Camera is an Old Nikon Coolpix 5700. For just the rev.

The Dyno vid was taken with a DV camera.

In terms of Resonated or non. The resonaters eliminate drone which no body likes. They also mellow out the tone and create less rasp, the car will sound more throaty and more mean. Less Exotic sounding.

Everytime i drive its hard not to get on it because it just sounds SOOO good. I remember i always hated redlining the car because it sounded like something was going to break, now it just sounds MEAN.

3.5" angle cut rolled. Thats what your will look like. They look VERY nice, everyone thinks it looks mean as hell.

My Camera is an Old Nikon Coolpix 5700. For just the rev.

The Dyno vid was taken with a DV camera.

In terms of Resonated or non. The resonaters eliminate drone which no body likes. They also mellow out the tone and create less rasp, the car will sound more throaty and more mean. Less Exotic sounding.

Everytime i drive its hard not to get on it because it just sounds SOOO good. I remember i always hated redlining the car because it sounded like something was going to break, now it just sounds MEAN.

sweet!!!!! i love those tips. im so happy now

sorry to bump this, but alot of people are still asking about different exhaust set ups.. just wondering if anyone wants to make this a sticky...?

Back