• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Cool , we're at 20 . So close ... but yet so far :cry: .

I got the tent reservation paper back the other day . I fronted the remainder (till others pay up) & we've oficially got the tent . 5 more cars & I'll be returning donations ...

OK, it's now official. I registered.:laugh: Can't wait to see you all there, only 4 more till the tent. I'm gonna try to get my brother to register his truck, also under "Contour Enthusiasts group". We'll see.

I know we're waiting on a few other people to register, but at where we stand now, it'd be cheaper to register 4 cars than to pay for the tent. :cool:

IAN, REGISTER BOY! :laugh:

OK, we're four away. We can do this!!
Ian (Yamaha racer 686), Lars, Grant (ShavedSVT), Ryan (Guitarman19853), Jeff (ilive4sports), et al....

I've tried to register 2x so far, and my credit card keeps on getting denied. The card works just fine everywhere else, but at Carlisle. Of course, since I'm traveling I don't have my other cards, so I will get cracking once I get home. So, add me to the list! :)

I've tried to register 2x so far, and my credit card keeps on getting denied. The card works just fine everywhere else, but at Carlisle. Of course, since I'm traveling I don't have my other cards, so I will get cracking once I get home. So, add me to the list! :)

I had the same problem, despite a perfectly good credit card. Kept getting the BS message -- something to the effect of "AVS mismatch," contending that my personal info did not match that on the card.

Call them directly at 717-243-7855 and they'll take the card over the phone. Worked like a charm -- I got my registration confirmation within a few days.

Since you are in London, I added you to the list. :)
Are you bringing your wife?
22 down, three to go!

Paula is my almost fiance, not wifey yet. ;) But, she can't get time off from work. Laura, I'll give them a ring when I get back to the States.

Good to hear that you'll be attending , Chris :cool: . "Wife" - even I got a chuckle outta that one ;) ...

Brian - IIRC if we get to 25 , the $$$ gets refunded to me for this year , AND since we got 25 , we get the tent NEXT year for free since we pulled down the required number of cars .

:shrug: Sorry about that.

hairraise.gif

Nothing else really, just show up with a clean car.

23 down two to go. :)

Show up on Friday and hang out with us.

First you will stop at the registration area to get your window sticker, paper with your name that goes on your dash and a bag of "stuff" that they give you.

Then you will head through the gate, if you don't know where to go the people at the gate will direct you. Or, give me a ring and I will help you find us.

Park your car and have fun, that's it.

Saturday/Sunday when you show up, just drive through the gate (they will see your window sticker) and come to the Contour area.

Is your dad coming with you? If so, I will add him to the list.

If you have any other questions, just ask.

Back