• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have pics/info on this hood?

for those of you watching... and I know there are people doing so...

THERE WILL BE A GROUP BUY LISTED TONIGHT FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE OF THE EVO HOOD IN FIBERGLASS AND CARBON FIBER

ALL INFO WILL BE POSTED LATER AND ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE THRU ME

THIS WILL BE FOR IN STOCK QNTY'S ONLY - AND FOR THE ABSOLETE LAST CARBON FIBER AVAILABLE EVER!

not sure how much you paid.... but probably LOL

Aerogear no longer makes ANYTHING in Carbon Fiber anymore so if you have one of those or get one of the absolete last ones known in existance you are a lucky SOB!!!

Check the GB section... I'm off to there to post the details now... again, I am only posting a thread for CONFIRMED IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP PRODUCT!!

There will be another GB later for the Fiberglass hood if anyone wants one of those later as we want to blow this product out the door now!!!

IMO that hood looks like crap on a tour... If I were going to get any aftermarket hood it would HAVE to be the CF1 Cowl hood. :drool:
2118492_5_full.jpg

This hood is just SICK! Just too bad it's $546 before shipping...:cry:

"BTW ryanblacksvt, hope you dont mind that I used a pic if you car"

Last edited:
I am soooo going to paint mine like that.... fo fukin sure! I think that paint scheme on the front with the morettes and splitter would be sextastic!!

now if Topshop would get back to me about the costs on wrapping my mirrors and sail panels all would be killer cool!

now if Topshop would get back to me about the costs on wrapping my mirrors and sail panels all would be killer cool!

Let me know if that goes thru cause I would be interested in that also.

I would also like to see more pics of hoods painted like this if possible.

picture.JPG

EVO Style > Cowl Style. Seriously. The hump is out of place, and ugly quite frankly.

IMO that hood looks like crap on a tour... If I were going to get any aftermarket hood it would HAVE to be the CF1 Cowl hood. :drool:
2118492_5_full.jpg

This hood is just SICK! Just too bad it's $546 before shipping...:cry:

"BTW ryanblacksvt, hope you dont mind that I used a pic if you car"

i kind of like the cowl hood. i think the evo hood looks out of place. i dont think it flows too well with the "contours" of our cars' body. pardon the pun

ya i like the cowl hood 2 im gonna wait till i get them and decide wich one looks better:shrug:

Back