• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone have pics/info on this hood?

Coutes

CEG'er
Just wondering if anyone else has this hood? I would like to see how it looks on a t-red especially...I guess it no longer comes in carbon fiber but would like to know where i could purchase one in fiberglass.

Where do they still make it in fiberglass? I really wanted the evo style fiberglass hood when I had my whole repaint, but I couldn't find a reliable site with one. Please let me know if you guys find a good site for them!!!!

9.jpg

thanx for the link five-oh! Any one else have pics of this on their car?

if no one has it on a t-red tour could someone photoshop it? In both the carbon fiber and painted red?

can't get the CF versions any more as there was only a small handful ever made. Only way you could get one is if some one sells theirs (which is very unlikely) or you buy the fiberglass one.

I have the fiberglass version on my car.... got it about a year and a half ago from KIT

2125716_6_full.jpg

I've heard that Andy's no longer has that hood... or anything for the Contour for that matter... if its not true let me know, I would like to buy another one for M!key's old car...

That's the hood from the Initial Velocity group buy, right?

NorCalCoug GB.

That one i sold teamsvtour is a piece of history! waited 2+ years for that damn thing, and i was on the first list of hoods to get shipped out. By the time i got it i had no interest in modding the car anymore...

Last edited:
NorCalCoug GB.

That one i sold teamsvtour is a piece of history! waited 2+ years for that damn thing, and i was on the first list of hoods to get shipped out. By the time i got it i had no interest in modding the car anymore...

Yes it is....its an amazing piece of work! I think I added to the history by driving 12 hours to buy it lol. That hood has to have the most mileage of any hood to never be installed :laugh:

Thanks again TGO....now that is the last time I'm thanking you :p :)

P.S. did you snag that blue snake yet??

Well i guess that's good for you though. Gives you some time to save up the $ for the fees and whatnot.

GL w/ the purchase, hope you get it.

well i have to get get my front end repainted and my hood...do you think i should just get the fiberglass hood of this version for my t-red instead?

I honestly dont think you can get it... after my post yesterday I attempted to purchase the hood twice from Andy's online and they cancelled my order both times.

yea i tried emailing andy's autosports for that hood but no response. I'm going to try calling later.

Back