• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

West Great Lakes * WANT TO BUY *

WTB: SVT intake cone

WTB: SVT intake cone

Does anyone have a factory SVT intake cone they don't want collecting dust anymore? Posting in West Great Lakes 'cause I'd prefer to drive to pick up (gives me a reason to drive the car without wife and kids). If you've got one and you live an hour +/- from Madison, WI. PM me!

Does anyone have a factory SVT intake cone they don't want collecting dust anymore? Posting in West Great Lakes 'cause I'd prefer to drive to pick up (gives me a reason to drive the car without wife and kids). If you've got one and you live an hour +/- from Madison, WI. PM me!
I think I got what your looking for. location bartlett, il

MNB Door Panels, Carpet, shirft boot

MNB Door Panels, Carpet, shirft boot

Looking around for MNB interior door panels, carpet, and maybe a shift boot for my SVT. All in good shape, please. I located some but am checking around to avoid shipping. Let me know what you got!

Almost forgot, anyone have any clips that mount the rear valence(mesh or whatever) on the bumper? Thanks Alot!

WTB: Drag radials or slicks. Let me know what you've got. Prefer 15 or 16 inch wheel, will be installed on contour, so only appropriate sizes please.

Looking to buy like new 16" tires.
205/55
205/60
215/55
215/60

If you have some, let me know please. - JOE

Hey loser Joe, found some 205/50's in your neighborhood.....

Looking to buy like new 16" tires.
205/55
205/60
215/55
215/60

If you have some, let me know please. - JOE

UPDATE!

[size=+3]5[/size] Firestone Firehawk GTA Tires for Local Pickup Only (Madison, WI) Tires are 205/50/R16 M+S 86H

Tires still have a decent amount of tread on them, used for 1 Winter.

Click pictures for larger pictures

Last edited:
Back