• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

goonz and cobra, you guys gotta go so you guys can sign my calender...that way i can impress the ladies when they come over, haha

lol wow... I guess it doesn't take much to impress your ladies

Well as for the meet, Saturday would work best for me. I could possibly do it Sunday, but it would have to be later in the day. On Saturday, I am thinking that you can show up anytime and we can help each other work on the cars and get stuff done. Then maybe a "winter" photoshoot or something. Then a nice convoy to dinner. As for dinner, should we just decide on what we want the day of? So that we can just pick what we all feel like? It doesn't matter to me. Please give me your opinions on this.

Yah, I would love to get together with you guys again. That would be awesome. Just get a solid date and time and hopefully I'll be there. Im going back to school next week, but I'll def make some time for you guys.

goonz and cobra, you guys gotta go so you guys can sign my calender...that way i can impress the ladies when they come over, haha

Haha, then you'll have to sign ours!!

I hope you don't forget what this saturday 1/13 is!! (Hint for RespectTheContour only)

Saturday the 20th sounds good.
I think it's a good idea for us to just wing it on the food, and decide that day what we feel like.
What you can do is probably just have a few places already in mind to suggest to us, and then we can all decide from there.

So should we make this date official then?
Do you want to post your address?

Mike and I are going to try to get a hold of Matt Devincent too (BOS SVT) because he lives down that way. I'm sure he'd love to see us all again. :)

Last edited:
i never did get to have lunch with him when we worked 3 buildings away from each other!
i found one of the notes he left on my car in the glovebox a couple of months ago.

I would say that we could go ahead and say that January 20th is the date. As for food, we can decide the day of, but we have plenty of places in town. (Applebees, Longhorn, TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesday, Friendly's, and lots of chinese food) All of which I live 2-5 minutes from (if even).
Originally I had thought that just a few of us would be hanging out in the driveway and working on the cars, but it seems like its going to be more than that. So I didn't really think we would be using the house, but if you want to bring videos or whatever, we can watch them on the 60".

My address is:
173 Metcalf Road
North Attleboro, Ma

Easy to get to. I can post detailed instructions on how to get to my house from 95 and 295 if need be.

I would say that we could go ahead and say that January 20th is the date. As for food, we can decide the day of, but we have plenty of places in town. (Applebees, Longhorn, TGI Fridays, Ruby Tuesday, Friendly's, and lots of chinese food) All of which I live 2-5 minutes from (if even).
Originally I had thought that just a few of us would be hanging out in the driveway and working on the cars, but it seems like its going to be more than that. So I didn't really think we would be using the house, but if you want to bring videos or whatever, we can watch them on the 60".

My address is:
173 Metcalf Road
North Attleboro, Ma

Easy to get to. I can post detailed instructions on how to get to my house from 95 and 295 if need be.

Sounds good. Ummm the weather has been nice, but today was cold.... Working on cars outside right now... Need wiskey for that ;)

what time is the sun setting these days 4:30ish?

Yah, def doing it in some kind of sunlight would be a definite. Looking at stuff during the night sucks. It also gets cold real fast(now that it does get cold) and hopefully it won't be a crappy day, i kind of like this weather. A bad storm would def ruin it.

I'm definitely in as of right now... I'm fixing a few minor things on the CSVT right now, and hopefully the little quirks will be ironed out by then...

I have plenty of tools, do you need me to bring anything??

I'm definitely in as of right now... I'm fixing a few minor things on the CSVT right now, and hopefully the little quirks will be ironed out by then...

I have plenty of tools, do you need me to bring anything??

I would say bring your own tools and you will definitely go home with them too haha

I was thinking... do we want to do anything else? Like maybe F1 Boston or somethin? Or just hangin out, workin on the cars, and dinner?

Kim is afraid she'll get spanked at F1, thats what its about.

Whatever you guys want to do is cool with me, just lets us(me) know so that i can get some cash.

Back