• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Troll Here! My Lexus IS250!

vopstd.jpg

winning shot right here.

Great, you don't drive a contour anymore. I guess some people haven't realized how awful they are right? :rolleyes: You mean to tell me my $2-5k 10 year old fwd 130-200hp Ford Contour isn't as awesome as your 15-25k awd 260hp+ Evo? Thanks for showing me the light.

It's one thing to be an enthusiast and share but nobody likes a showoff.

You are off by about 100hp on the evo, it made 361/375 but whos counting??? Its just an 11 sec daily driver. BTW my old contour made 300 fwhp, I never said that there was anything wrong with the contour, I loved mine... but some people have higher expectations out of a car... me being performance. Dont get so butt hurt, and why are you talking about that jap pos anyway. See sig

You are off by about 100hp on the evo, it made 361/375 but whos counting??? Its just an 11 sec daily driver. BTW my old contour made 300 fwhp, I never said that there was anything wrong with the contour, I loved mine... but some people have higher expectations out of a car... me being performance. Dont get so butt hurt, and why are you talking about that jap pos anyway. See sig

I was referring to stock contour and stock evo power, I knew you weren't going to pick up on that. I'm not butt hurt. your general demeanor is just a bit annoying sometimes.

Talking about how passe' and pedestrian ford contours are on contour.org is sure to annoy...oh I don't know....current ford contour owners?

Well, it looks better than most Lexuses I've seen. But that modded GS just makes me giggle. I drive one on an almost weekly basis and they're just turds. Overall..it looks nice. But it's just a Lexus. If you like it, that's all that matters.

Well, it looks better than most Lexuses I've seen. But that modded GS just makes me giggle. I drive one on an almost weekly basis and they're just turds. Overall..it looks nice. But it's just a Lexus. If you like it, that's all that matters.

I took my mom car shopping recently and she ended up in a Lexus IS250 and I think the vehicle is absolutely fantastic. You can't say, "it's just a Lexus." It is a very nice luxury automobile.

The IS250 is DOG slow and I don't understand why anyone would blow $$ modifying one the way that the OP has, but it is a very nice automobile.

I just look at those mods as potential vacations or other more enjoyable sources of frivolity...I refuse to modify my car because these other things give me more joy.

Well thanks for taking over my thread with yet another debate/arguement and thanks for the comments/opinions...

Ill be back in what 3/4 months?

Ill make sure to make a nice thread title "Come look at me!!!"

Well thanks for taking over my thread with yet another debate/arguement and thanks for the comments/opinions...

Ill be back in what 3/4 months?

Ill make sure to make a nice thread title "Come look at me!!!"

Your welcome, and we wouldn't expect anything less/different from you. Why not just bump one of your older "come look at me" threads that people forgot about rather than starting a new one everytime:shrug:. That way its more of an "update" and would come across more respectible than just trying to dig up new compliments every time by posting the same thing over and over.

no, when anybody clicks on the little blue arrow next to the "come look at me" thread title, it will automatically take them to the newest post that individual has not already seen.

I think he means for him to find his old posts. But he could just do an advanced search and look for threads created by his user name and he'll undoubtedly come up with 5 in the past year that he started.... about his car.:laugh:

Mark

How in the hell did someone HERE flame you for THAT:rolleyes: I think the car looks pretty damn good:shrug:

I've been wondering the same thing :shrug:

car looks great regardless of financing, how much it cost, or how often he posts!
I dont think anybody flamed him for the looks of the car other than the unpainted body kit look.

I think gratuitous cf looks tacky. for the record, the vast majority of modded cars I've come across in tokyo are on the subtle side and usually very tasteful. I now believe it's american owners that give rice a bad name.

Actually yes you did.

unpainted body kit, this isn't some honda civic body kit or something. Its actually cf, most people DON'T paint it. Stop being a douche

Really? I did? when? I knew it was carbon fiber and even commented on it last January, And mentioned I knew that is why its unpainted. Quit getting you panties in a bunch

God, paint the lip kit and sideskirts pahlease! it'd look soo good then! complete and fluid... not all broken, under construction lookin.

nice ride for sure, but i think it look odd unpainted. otherwise Noiiiice!

Back