• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Shifter loose HELP

you also managed a 3l swap on your own. This guy had to make a post in regards to taking out the cars battery lol. Let him remove the wheel:laugh:

yea your right! lol it would be easier with the wheel off, oh and the cup holders are awesome!! thanks!

whats so great about the revised cupholders haha? I have em too...but I hardly ever use my cupholders...dont like drinks in the car! :laugh:

you suck! The closest Jack in the box to me is 2 hrs and a time zone away!

hahahaha aaahhh you eat it enough and start building a gut you'd wish you never had one. you know its bad when you have the jack-in-the-box antenna ball on. well hell i'm sure you guys have a Sonic? closest to me is in another state. but then again there is a rumor that we may be getting one soon.

hahahaha aaahhh you eat it enough and start building a gut you'd wish you never had one. you know its bad when you have the jack-in-the-box antenna ball on. well hell i'm sure you guys have a Sonic? closest to me is in another state. but then again there is a rumor that we may be getting one soon.

we have CRAP in MA.

closest jack in the box: north carolina
closest sonic: new york

I had a guy I work with from San Diego down here last week and we ate Sonic for lunch. He said one had just opened a month or so ago there but the line was always so bad that you couldnt get in. Sonic is no comparison to the box though. Where else can you get a freaking hamburger, tacos, and a fajita pita?????? lmao:crazy:

44oz fits under the damn cd player?

Not in my car it wont. When I go to Taco Bueno I have to get a medium cup before I leave and pour my large out because it cant wedge in there under the bezel. The one time I did try to force a drink it was a Sonic Route 44 and about 40 of those ounces came rushing out onto my foot.

here this should help out everyone in this thread!

the part number for the ends are as follows
white f7rz7412aa
black xs8z7412ga

these are for the early style ends.

I know this is an older post, but I've just had this problem with my Contour & did a search. It says these parts are for the early style ends. What constitutes early style ends??? My car was build March of 98, but seems to be a mishmash of parts: later control arms, but early dash pad & so on. 98 SE Sport 2.5, 5 speed. Thanks!!!

Back