• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Audi RS6 estate

bob a

CEG'er
Had a shot of this the other day, very impressed, just coming out in the UK.

Audi RS6 V10 twin turbo 580bhp, VERY nice

100_0378.jpg

100_0377.jpg

100_0380.jpg

While I agree with you partially, there's just somthing awsome about all those buttons. I love the contour's dash console just because it is basic and simple. That would make for a great weekend vehicle though!

welp, if it's anything liek a bmw, all the seat controls are in the center console, which explains all the buttons.

sweet car though.

True! Just more things to break or go bad......

isn't that the whole philosophy behind german engineering? :shrug:

seriously though, the new rs6 was awesome. The older biturbo V8 model with 450hp was one of the most understated cars around, a huge sleeper...this one is positively insane. Nearly 600hp crammed into a somewhat normal looking a6 wagon...minus the 19s and huge fender flares, lol. I want one.

The inside looks like someone tried to copy K.I.T.T.:laugh:, otherwise it's pretty sick. Audi gets like 500+ out of that motor naturally aspirated in the lambo's I'm sure with a few quick mods that engine will spin the rollers well over 650whp.

God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is an amazing car, and i would kill for one. but 580HP out of a v10 are very american numbers, i think a german engine should be able to get more out of that, and then there are the 2 turbos. what's going on audi?

this is an amazing car, and i would kill for one. but 580HP out of a v10 are very american numbers, i think a german engine should be able to get more out of that, and then there are the 2 turbos. what's going on audi?

theres probably like 4 pounds of boost going through the turbos...whatever, nothing a tuned ecu can't fix :laugh:

Now that is a wagon....makes mine look like a POS!:laugh:

lol, makes every car here look like a pos!

i was driving on the ny thruway today, and at the tool booth this dude just took off in his M5. I mean really put the hammer down. the sound was astounding. i just short-shifted second and granny shifted the rest of the way up to speed...didn't even bother to try and look cool after that lol. that v10 is sex.

Back