• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If your looking for a reconditioned SVT bumper...

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Just thought I'd post this up in here for everyones reference since they are a bit hard to come by now a days. Found a company while I was randomly browsing the web that sells reconditioned SVT front and rear bumpers not exactly cheap but... here's the link:

Front, price:$557.72
FO1000419f.jpg

Rear, price:$953.80
FO1100277f.jpg

Contact info:
Southeast Bumpers
2216 A W. Gov. John Sevier Hwy
Knoxville , TN 39270
865-577-6786

what Knoxville!!!????? holy crap. That back bumper is waaaaaay expensive:shocked:

From their site:

Pictures below are NOT pictures of the actual bumper in stock. They are for comparison purposes only so that you will get the right bumper cover.
Being reconditioned I'm sure they're not going to look brand new. Still, as this is one of the few options left beyond classifieds I don't think their prices are ridiculous if the final product you receive is ready for paint.

Screw you cheapskates.

Always wanting stuff for less than 100 bucks. These prices are great. Im currently selling a rear bumper that is brand new condition painted t-red for 1200 shipped.

Screw you cheapskates.

Always wanting stuff for less than 100 bucks. These prices are great. Im currently selling a rear bumper that is brand new condition painted t-red for 1200 shipped.
you call us cheapskates i'll call you headbuster...........

From Team Ford's site

Front MSRP $743.63 Your Price $553.26

Rear MSRP $1341.68 Your Price $998.21

That's assuming any Ford dealership\warehouse has any.

I was told my Tousley Ford a while back that this bumpers are discontinued. So... yea good luck ordering those...

I was told my Tousley Ford a while back that this bumpers are discontinued. So... yea good luck ordering those...

Yeah I know their discontinued, that's why I said assuming any dealership or warehouse has any laying around. I just posted prices for comparison.

Yeah I know their discontinued, that's why I said assuming any dealership or warehouse has any laying around. I just posted prices for comparison.

Right on, but yea that's why I was saying that because at the time I asked they said no one had anything anywhere.

Back