• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Moving from Ohio to Florida soon... how can I be down?

Damien

CEG'er
Hi everyone! My name is Damien, and I am moving from Ohio to Melbourne Florida on the 4th of June. Just wanted to say hi and all that stuff. Anyone close to Melbourne? Just in case I need some help with my car :)

I'll help you as long as you don't break anymore of my dremel attachments!

Just messing with you. I would be available to help, and you know where I am.

THANKS! Yeah Randy I'll try not to break anymore of your stuff... Hows that ctsv treating you anyhow?

You don't have to worry, I just broke the dremel again two weeks ago. Same scenario: use it for extended period of time, it gets hot, and something snaps off.

The CTS-V is great. I just installed a magnaflow exhaust on it.

oh-hi-oh-hi-o Round on the ends hi in the middle.... hahaha I'm not much of a buckeye I guess... although the buckeye chocolate candies are deliscious :) I am hoping to make it in September to the caravan to New Orleans... is that during mardi gras? I'm sure I will miss the EGL... all the insulting and good humored jabbing...

oh-hi-oh-hi-o Round on the ends hi in the middle.... hahaha I'm not much of a buckeye I guess... although the buckeye chocolate candies are deliscious :) I am hoping to make it in September to the caravan to New Orleans... is that during mardi gras? I'm sure I will miss the EGL... all the insulting and good humored jabbing...

Mardi Gras is in February, right before Lent. So you were close. :laugh:

This thread is amusing. If it helps, I used to live in Miami and I like that city very much. That doesn't necessarily help you, but Brevard county isn't ALL that far from Dade. I recommend making a trip south to check it out -- not for the clubs, but for the great food, cold beer, palm trees and relaxing tropical vibes as well as those of Miami Vice. :cool:

Miami vice was an awesome show... rolled up sleeves on a sport jacket, with a pastel t-shirt underneath. I went to the keys once... it was a blast! Florida is sucha large state... seems that all the floridian members are spread all over. Brevard does have a car club, but it is not manufacturer specific, and a lot of the members are really young... lots of drama / weirdness. I'm sure I'll make it out to some SE meets though.

Florida is sucha large state... seems that all the floridian members are spread all over.

Try moving to the South Central region... :nonono: I can drive ~4 hours in ANY direction from Austin and I'm still in Texas...

A "meet" for us is a two day event, regardless!!

Enjoy Florida, and the weather.. I miss Jacksonville and my Git-R-Done buddy!

Try moving to the South Central region... :nonono: I can drive ~4 hours in ANY direction from Austin and I'm still in Texas...

A "meet" for us is a two day event, regardless!!

Enjoy Florida, and the weather.. I miss Jacksonville and my Git-R-Done buddy!

Crazy ain't it! I'm in West Palm Beach, 2 hours north of Miami, and it still takes me almost 6 hours to get out of the state!

West Palm is pretty close to me... hahaha have any transmission experience? I have the dreaded third gear grind, and a nice first gear grind is starting up too. Maybe sometime in the next year I can find a tranny and need some help putting it in...

West Palm is pretty close to me... hahaha have any transmission experience? I have the dreaded third gear grind, and a nice first gear grind is starting up too. Maybe sometime in the next year I can find a tranny and need some help putting it in...
Sam aka svttour im sure can help you with your trans issues.

Back