• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tent thing? is that a big tent the venue provides or can we bring our own? i might be able to get my hands on a tent that can probly fit 10 ppl comfortably if they bring chairs.
Jon

the tent thing? is that a big tent the venue provides or can we bring our own? i might be able to get my hands on a tent that can probly fit 10 ppl comfortably if they bring chairs.
Jon

Oh , it's a big tent that Carlisle provides . Usually it's provided free , because we usually pull down the needed 25+ cars , but last year we came in a bit short , so the $150 will come out of OUR pockets :( . It is a much needed item , BTW

It's not the sun that worries us, it's the rain. :D

It always rains, pours actually, and it's cold. We have tarps that we attach to the tent to help keep the cold and rain out. There is always one nasty, cold day. **HINT** bring some warm clothes!!

Other groups bring their smaller tents, in the rain you see them trying to hold up the tent to keep it from collapsing. We need the "big" tent.

Last edited:
~~The Carlisle pre registration form is stickied at the top of the forum.~~

It must be sent in before 28 Feb to get the $5. discount. I also enclosed the web link if you would prefer to register via their website (no discount).

Start registering!

My check list:

My check list:

Step 1. Requst vacation days for any work day that may overlap the event. Done
Step 2. Register.
Step 3. Find a reasonably priced hotel room.

I'm getting there.

Work faster. ;)

Maybe we should start a who needs a roomie for Carlisle thread? I'm sure if a few of you wanted to share it would be much cheaper to stay at the hotel that a few of us like to stay at, the Hotel Carlisle.

There are so many people coming and going they would probably never know.
:idea:

Maybe not. The guys that give out the tables like me so they may let you slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back