• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fidanza Flywheel I.c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I can confirm that mine will be shipped out the day after I pay individually, I will send payment. Please let me know gorman if you got a shipping number yet or not. Thanks. I don't want to pay and then wait one or two weeks until mine ships.

As soon as I can confirm that mine will be shipped out the day after I pay individually, I will send payment. Please let me know gorman if you got a shipping number yet or not. Thanks. I don't want to pay and then wait one or two weeks until mine ships.
why not just email the gut at ultrarev you goof............ You could have already found out by now:nonono:

Hi Guys; relax ... i just walked through the door...and i got my Fedex tracking No. So; Ray is sending them out... i think the fact that he is trusting us to put our money where our promises were, should be rewarded with prompt payment . Anyone else now interested, it's not too late to get a cheap upgrade...G.

OK guys i just got a message from Ray. A wholesale buyer bought 25 units yesterday and Ray has ordered more. It will take 7 days for them to be delivered. You can make your payment and reserve your unit... it seems the best way to put your name on a flywheel at this low price... G.

1. Gorman PAID
2. DonKingKong PAID
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly PAID
6. bensenvill (NECO) PAID
7. Nezerconezer
8. kpeeks (NECO/CEG) -zetec
9.SVTRacer
10.S.BOOGIE2468

hey when people start getting tracking numbers, can you post that they are shipping out.... I've never been able to get emails from paypal and I don't want to bother Ray unless its something important.

I talked to Ray and he said there would be a two week wait. I asked for a refund and he gave me one. If I still have my car apart when he gets them in, I'll see if I can get back in on the buy.

1. Gorman PAID
2. DonKingKong PAID
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly (refunded)
7. Nezerconezer
9.SVTRacer
10.S.BOOGIE2468

I talked to Ray and he said there would be a two week wait. I asked for a refund and he gave me one. If I still have my car apart when he gets them in, I'll see if I can get back in on the buy.

1. Gorman PAID
2. DonKingKong PAID
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly (refunded)
7. Nezerconezer
9.SVTRacer
10.S.BOOGIE2468
I thought you might have made it in before that big order did but i guess not.

I thought you might have made it in before that big order did but i guess not.
i got mine before that order... mine has left the country and should be here by friday next week. I still think it is best to pay the money and reserve a flywheel... Ray has done everything he said he would... G.

is it too late for me to get in on this? What is the new eta? Thanks
Hi there; no it's not too late to get yourself a flywheel. The next batch of flywheels will be ready for dispatch in a week or two. Ray seems to give them to those that have paid or have the money. This is why i suggested making your payment to reserve yourself one. ....G.

unbelievable; mine arrived at my local distribution depot this morning. Has anybody else got there's yet ? ... G.

1. Gorman PAID
2. DonKingKong PAID
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly (refunded)
7. Nezerconezer
9.SVTRacer PAID
10.S.BOOGIE2468

1. Gorman PAID/ DELIVERED
2. DonKingKong PAID
3. SVTkid
4. icysvt
5. PHilly (refunded)
7. Nezerconezer
9.SVTRacer PAID
10.S.BOOGIE2468 PAID .[/quote] please post up when they arrive... G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back