• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle All-Ford Nats '07 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can we get the forms to register, im a noob contour owner and im tryin to get into some more serious things with it

Welcome aboard "noob Contour owner". ;)

You can register at the link that BrApple gave or wait until Allen posts the link. The one that Allen posts will save you $5.00 if you register before 28 Feb.

Just make sure when typing in the group name that you use Contour Enthusiasts Group, not CEG. If you use CEG they won't know what group you are talking about and we (all of us) won't get credit toward the tent.

I'm looking forward to meeting you at Carlisle redneckboarder. You'll have a good time and will get lots of ideas for your car.

I moved the list of people registered to the first page so it's easier to find

Last edited:
im looking forward to it as well, could you give me a bit of background as to what carlisle is since the website is down. ive heard it mentioned in numerous places and im in DC for the moment so i figured i might as well go and see what its all about cuz im a die hard ford man
-Jon

The official title is "The All-Ford Nationals", it's a big gathering of Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury car freaks who gather together to show off their cars. They also have a Dyno, a VERY cool burn out contest, a swimsuit show :cool: , and various other demonstrations. They also have a TON of vendors there, with parts for anything. As far as the CEG section, which BTW is the coolest spot there :laugh: , we sit around, talk about cars, have some beers, talk more about cars, drool over Luca's car, talk about cars some more, have a few more beers......Kinda like that. It's really a good time, so much so that my brother, who doesn't even own a contour :)help: ) has come the last 2 years. It's really a good time.

I should add that we will be drooling over Brapple's new paint this year, as well.:laugh:

I was just going to say I think I might need some drool guards for me car this year :laugh:

got one word to help describe how it will look: mirror ...

well that sounds like fun, my car is still a work in progress cuz hte guy who i bought it from didnt take very good care of it and im fixing it as i have money but its in pretty good shape butr nothin special, maybe i can get some new ideas for things to spend money on
-Jon

don't worry guys and gals ... I know I don't have a real SVT so i will put it into the correct category for judging ...

Great...more competition for me! :blackeye: :laugh:
Oh well, its about having fun anyway. :cool:

BrApple isn't there a SeVT category? :laugh: You'd have that one wrapped up for sure. :drool:

well that sounds like fun, my car is still a work in progress cuz hte guy who i bought it from didnt take very good care of it and im fixing it as i have money but its in pretty good shape butr nothin special, maybe i can get some new ideas for things to spend money on
-Jon

Carlisle is all about having fun and we have plenty of it. You'll see, we check out the cars one by one and chat. Wa2Tuff even comes from OH for this event.

If you have questions, just ask and we'll be glad to help you. I'm sure you will get plenty of ideas to spend your cash on. :D

IMO, everyone that attends has a very nice car. :drool:

Well, if I hear good news today, you might all have to fear me.

Oh, fear this Glenn. :laugh: ;) j/k I hope to hear good news from you soon!!!

Brian, I can't wait to see your car! I bet it does look like "mirror". :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back