• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The "OFFICIAL" 2009 Fall Dragon Run Thread!

Teaser...the Skyway!:drool:
7ef01e2d.jpg

When I saw that photo last night I was about ready to jump in the car, damn I can't wait and its one of the few long straight away where you can.....well, use your imagination:cool:

4Moshin lookin' about serious as possible, great pics:cool: and yeah, Friday was quite a crawl for sure, but surprisingly the front part of Saturday wasn't:shrug:

While I'm thinking of it I was wondering what you guys thought about the events for Friday. Trey is going to check out the Triangle for sure and its supposed to not be too far from the Dragon, so maybe we could run to Gatlinburg for the Dukes of Hazzard museum, Hard Rock Cafe for lunch and then the Devils Triangle....just a suggestion:shrug:

Hey Trey, what's the deal with the new CSVT, any pics?

4Moshin lookin' about serious as possible, great pics:cool: and yeah, Friday was quite a crawl for sure, but surprisingly the front part of Saturday wasn't:shrug:

While I'm thinking of it I was wondering what you guys thought about the events for Friday. Trey is going to check out the Triangle for sure and its supposed to not be too far from the Dragon, so maybe we could run to Gatlinburg for the Dukes of Hazzard museum, Hard Rock Cafe for lunch and then the Devils Triangle....just a suggestion:shrug:

Hey Trey, what's the deal with the new CSVT, any pics?
check pics and vids section lol I posted the not so flattering just picked it up dirty as hell roadtrip end pics lol

Is there anyone else who hasn't made their reservations yet:confused: I remember the vote total being higher and hopefully those people don't get left out as it would be alot more fun with everyone in one spot for the weekend, more convienent too:cool:

Roger you know a lot of those people aren't going to show. Interest and commitment are two very different things, especially on car forums!

Though shalt be a member of Michigan Mini to viewest thine forum.

Please copy/paste if possible.

Pages: [1] Go Down « previous next »
Reply | Notify | Mark unread | Send this topic | Print

Author Topic: Paving the pull-offs (Read 29 times)
Klasse Act and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

MINIMOL
Dragon Rider
Trade Count: (0)
I Live Online!

Year: 05
Color: EB/W "pi"

View Gallery

Paving the pull-offs
« on: June 06, 2009, 12:13:38 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just thought some of you may be interested to know that they are currently paving the pull-offs on the Dragon.

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheWrks
Merlin's Pilot
Administrator
Trade Count: (3)
I have no life !!

Year: 2005
Color: PH/W
wHP : 206.7

View Gallery

Re: Paving the pull-offs
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 06:45:35 PM » Quote

Excellent news

Report to moderator Logged

RMW=206.7whp/172.7 tq (over 160f/lb of torque between 30

Pages: [1] Go Up Reply | Notify | Mark unread | Send this topic | Print

« previous next »

Jump to: Please select a destination: ----------------------------- Traveller Emergency Aid / Contact List. ----------------------------- => Traveller Emergency Aid / Contact List. ----------------------------- Michigan MINI Motorin' Forum Guidelines ----------------------------- => Site Guidelines => MMMC site how to's !!! ----------------------------- Ice Breaker... ----------------------------- => MINI Pilot => Introduce yourself => Hey! I found a MMMC Spotted card on my MINI! => MINI Sighting ----------------------------- All things MINI! ----------------------------- => The Garage => MINI Talk => Marketplace MINI Stuff only. ===> Items SOLD.... ===> Marketplace WTB or WTT ===> MINI/Mini for sale only => NON MINI stuff for sale => Modification Central => Tech Corner ----------------------------- The Events ----------------------------- => Multi State Events... => State Wide Club Event & Planning => East Michigan Events => Mid Michigan Events => West Michigan Events => The Canadian Corner "Events" => Dragon Thread ===> Off-Topic Dragon Banter ===> MOTD 06 ===> MOTD 07 ===> MOTD 08 => Event Suggestions ----------------------------- Best of the Rest ----------------------------- => Off-Topic => Off-Topic Auto (NON-MINI) => Extreme OFF TOPIC => Birthday Central => Best roads of Michigan! => Look! I'm talented! ----------------------------- Photography ----------------------------- => MINI's and Photography => Monthly Photo Contest => Photo Contest polls ===> 2006 Photography Competition Winners ===> 2007 Photography Competition Winners ===> 2008 Photography Competition Winners => Non-MINI Photo thread ----------------------------- Autox Events and Discussion ----------------------------- => Track Events => Autox Events => Driving Schools ----------------------------- Way out in left field ----------------------------- => Site Feedback => Test Forum ----------------------------- Looking for employment. ----------------------------- => Situations Wanted => Situations Vacant