• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check - Pre98 Center Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so I have already been working on these today, with a little luck, I will have three consoles just curing nad waiting to be shipped... RAIN RAIN, STAY AWAY!!

Got two that will be ready to ship, so Icefury and Chris@CTA can be expecting theirs to ship on friday!

The other three consoles I have to paint all need the midle part painted black, so I am still looking for another one that is originally black for you Concept!

Kyle, I give you a lot of credit for doing these consoles. It's a lot more work than I'd ever want to take on. After doing my console, I swore I'd never do another, even if it was for myself. :laugh:

Its been difficult, and alot of things have prevented me from getting them done as quick as I would like, but they will get done, and look awesome for people! I am happy to do them, and like giving back to the community... hopefully everyone will be happy when they get their products!

**any of the consoles I am doing I would put into my own car, and be proud to have them, so I know everyone will be excited when they finally have their consoles!**

Got two that will be ready to ship, so Icefury and Chris@CTA can be expecting theirs to ship on friday!

The other three consoles I have to paint all need the midle part painted black, so I am still looking for another one that is originally black for you Concept!

Excellent Kyle, thanks for your hard work. :laugh:

are you kidding me? you said I was the first to pay and would be the first one to receive theirs. I paid you early May and this is how I get repaid and never get my pm's answered?

are you kidding me? you said I was the first to pay and would be the first one to receive theirs. I paid you early May and this is how I get repaid and never get my pm's answered?
your also asking for something that the others arent from what im reading so unless you want the black areas painted it appears that he hasnt found one for you yet:shrug:

I am by no means standing up for anything going on in here but your failure to understand his post made my finger wander to the keyboard...........

I have to back out of this...I do not have my car anymore. :mad:

1. Chris@CTA
2. Schattastic SVT
3. gpchouinard
4. 99redSVT
5. tredsvt98
6. PAID Icefur
7. Rance
8. SamSVT18
9. csvtjohnga

I haven't bought a console from him, but I checked this thread yesterday wondering what was going on too. No updates at all. :shrug:

All people want in a GB is honesty. If they're taking longer than expected send them individual messages and explain why, and when/if they will receive them. If you can't come through on your end, man up, return their money with an apology, suck up your loss and move on, meanwhile keeping your dignity intact. I've learned long ago, that my dignity and keeping my friends, is worth more than a couple hundred bucks...

All people want in a GB is honesty. If they're taking longer than expected send them individual messages and explain why, and when/if they will receive them. If you can't come through on your end, man up, return their money with an apology, suck up your loss and move on, meanwhile keeping your dignity intact. I've learned long ago, that my dignity and keeping my friends, is worth more than a couple hundred bucks...
This man speaks TRUF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back