• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check - Pre98 Center Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
soon... the first two are curing as we speak, so i have no room to paint until they are done curing...

After procrastinating for weeks on end..I decided to get in on this if there is still room...

1. Chris@CTA
2. Schattastic SVT
3. gpchouinard
4. 99redSVT
5. tredsvt98
6. PAID Icefur
7. Rance
8. SamSVT18
9. csvtjohnga
10. JPS98SVT

There is still room, just gotta get this first four shipped, then i am doing a couple tans as one person paid for a tan...

So after these five are complete, Ill let everyone know that i am ready to do some more....

I will get some pictures of the tan, but my phone sucks so I am waiting on a digital camera....

as for everyone else, I am so sorry these are taking longer then i had anticipated, I have had time set aside to focus on these, and its either too humid or raining...

so I spoke with a friend of mine who has a large garage, and he is going to be clearing some space in it for me so I can do the work painting in there so the paint can cure properly... I will keep everyone posted!

Three of the consoles are in blue, 2 need the black worked on, and 2 others are in primer! So I am making progress, its just slow when it rains from 6am to 9 pm on your only full day off ARGH!!

Any new news on this? It's been a week since your last post.

Thanks

Still working on them my man, they are taking alot more work then I had anticipated with painting some of them black and making sure they are perfect... weather, school, and work have made it difficult to devote an entire day to these which is what i really need...

however, yesterdaay was the last day of school for three weeks, so as long as the weather stays clear on my day off, since the garage thing fell through, I will be doing tons of work to these!

Kyle

Concept, I will be contacting you via pms soon, need to figure a few things out first!

Everyone else, I had a major catasrophe yesterday. My roommate let her dogs into the shed where I was working on the consoles as it was raining outside and she didnt want to let them in for whatever reason... 3 of the 5 consoles got basically destroyed!!! A 150 lb mastiff and 75 pit/bull-dog mix had a ton of fun with them!

Icefury, you are going to get my personal console... as you are the only one I promiosed a black center and not one that I painted (even though the painted ones look better, LOL)

I was going to offer refunds, and then resell the consoles when i got more, but refunds will take just as much time as it will take me to get more consoles and turn them around and ship them, as I wasnt making much money on these as it was!

So I will be getting three new consoles (at least) to finish up those that have already paid.

I am off today and thursday, and if anyone wants my phone number to stay in better touch with me, just PM me and Ill give it to you... not trying to dodge anyone or take forever, just unforseeable occurances have happened! Everyone that paid will get consoles and they will be of the best quality I can do...

Is anything happening with these consoles? If you can't get me one of these to be shipped out by the end of next week, please refund my PayPal funds, inclusive of the transaction fee that I was charged.

Thanks.

Is anything happening with these consoles? If you can't get me one of these to be shipped out by the end of next week, please refund my PayPal funds, inclusive of the transaction fee that I was charged.

Thanks.

I am so sorry that communication has died out on these guys... I have just been insanely busy at work... I have tomorrow off, so I will be working on these... Chris, icefury, and concept; if you pm me your phone number, Ill send you pic message of your console, or pm me your email as I can send them that way as well from my phone (wont be the best pic, but a pic none the less)

I have had nothing but bad luck with these, but will have at the very least, three of these going out this weekend, Chris, Icefury, and Concepts! Everyone elses will be on their way shortly after, time permitting!

Kyle

I am so sorry that communication has died out on these guys... I have just been insanely busy at work... I have tomorrow off, so I will be working on these... Chris, icefury, and concept; if you pm me your phone number, Ill send you pic message of your console, or pm me your email as I can send them that way as well from my phone (wont be the best pic, but a pic none the less)

I have had nothing but bad luck with these, but will have at the very least, three of these going out this weekend, Chris, Icefury, and Concepts! Everyone elses will be on their way shortly after, time permitting!

Kyle

Kyle, my email addy is chris@ctamotorsports.com.

I am so sorry that communication has died out on these guys... I have just been insanely busy at work... I have tomorrow off, so I will be working on these...

Kyle

I know this is off topic, but I have not heard back from you about the blue Samco hose set I bought from you in the classifieds.

I have left you several PM's, and have seen that you're online every day, but have heard nothing back from you, nor have I received them. I paid you almost a month ago:

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=46329

Please let me know where we stand on this as I need them ASAP to finish my project.

Thanks, Chas.

I know this is off topic, but I have not heard back from you about the blue Samco hose set I bought from you in the classifieds.

I have left you several PM's, and have seen that you're online every day, but have heard nothing back from you, nor have I received them. I paid you almost a month ago:

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=46329

Please let me know where we stand on this as I need them ASAP to finish my project.

Thanks, Chas.

PM'ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back