• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Car Milestones

bhiggs89

Veteran CEG'er
Well I bought my current SVT at the end of September with 73,4XX miles on it.

Yesterday the odometer looked like this Image removed

And a few months ago it looked like this:
0202091038.jpg

Just thought I would share

Last edited by a moderator:
i did that for the 100,000 mile mark on my old car. when the SVT rolled over to 100,000 i was sad and did not tell anyone. lol I'm really weird.

lol I havent put that much on my car in over a year let alone a month, I think I am working on 1300 miles since last Feb:laugh:

lol I havent put that much on my car in over a year let alone a month, I think I am working on 1300 miles since last Feb:laugh:

I drive about 200 miles a week. I drive to school, back home, to work, and then back home everyday.

I think the Turbo kit has been on the car for 8-9K miles now. I dont know who has gone the longest with a Turbo Kit on a stock motor, but it still feels just as strong as the day I picked it up.

congrats on the 100k! I'm catching up to you next month.

I sold my first Contour with exactly 77777 miles on it. :)

i did that for the 100,000 mile mark on my old car. when the SVT rolled over to 100,000 i was sad and did not tell anyone. lol I'm really weird.

100,000 is nothing anymore, well at least with the cars i drive. Almost all of them have been close to 200,000. my parents both drive cars with almost 300,000 miles on them. I don't know about Ford's though. Never owned one besides the svt

Very nice. I took a picture at 111,111 and smiled because the car had less than half of the miles of my favorite mazda.

I drive about 200 miles a week. I drive to school, back home, to work, and then back home everyday.

I think the Turbo kit has been on the car for 8-9K miles now. I dont know who has gone the longest with a Turbo Kit on a stock motor, but it still feels just as strong as the day I picked it up.

WOW damn I dont even put that on my dd. I put 20.2 miles a week on my dd and thats it. And on the svt, well I only drive it to shows soo when I have shows it gets some miles on it,lol But Next weekend I will be at Atlanta Dragway all day friday and saturday for passtime.

WOW damn I dont even put that on my dd. I put 20.2 miles a week on my dd and thats it. And on the svt, well I only drive it to shows soo when I have shows it gets some miles on it,lol But Next weekend I will be at Atlanta Dragway all day friday and saturday for passtime.

That's awesome, wonder what those clowns will guess for your time if you make it on the show

Its always cool to catch the miles like that on film, the last time i tried to get mine i was on the interstate in the middle of the night on a trip... almost ran off the road tring to get my camera cause i couldnt stop(following someone). :nonono:

Just a bit curious as why this wasn't removed by the mods, like mine was.
I took a pic of mine at 100,000 and it got wacked by the mods because the speedo needle wasn't at zero.

A little consistency on this forum might be nice.

Just a bit curious as why this wasn't removed by the mods, like mine was.
I took a pic of mine at 100,000 and it got wacked by the mods because the speedo needle wasn't at zero.

A little consistency on this forum might be nice.

Just what I was thinking when I started reading the thread...supposed to be against the rules.:shrug:

Anyway, the last pic I got was 66666 on our Freestyle. Before that was 100k miles on the svt(now it has 180k). My next pic will be when my DD('95 zetec 5spd) hits 222,222....it's at 216k right now. It shouldn''t take long at 400+ miles a week...

I use to drive lots, now - not so much.

My needle was stuck up, so this shouldn't be kicked out by the Mod police :D.

200k on my way to SZ '06. Only put 14k more on since then but we all know my car has been in the garage for a lot of that time:

image removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice attitude. Maybe next time try reporting the post, eh?
exactly
It wasn't removed right away because it wasn't seen by a mod right away.
It is very helpful when users use the forum's post reporting feature when they see something that breaks forum's rules.

As a warning and a reminder to all of you, it is dangerous to snap photos of your speedometer when you are driving, even if you have a passenger do it for you. We don't condone such behavior on the forums. If you insist on snapping these pictures and posting them on the forums, pull over and stop the car to do it.

Back