• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS - 2nd/3rd quarter '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Palumbo

Hard-core CEG'er
This thread is only for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally.

There are a couple rules that need to be followed - read these rules BEFORE YOU POST :
  • NO PRICES !!!!!!!
  • NO REPLIES TO AN AD IN THIS THREAD , PLEASE ! Take it to PM's
  • DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE !!!!! Keep your ads simple & to the point .
  • PLEASE KEEP PICS DOWN TO A REASONABLE SIZE . If someone needs to see big pics , you can PM them to him/her .
The ads will be cleared periodically to keep the thread bearable . If you just posted an ad on the last thread , please re-post it here . That way we can keep the thread updated quarterly . Sorry for any inconvenience !!!

Before you post - READ THE RULES AGAIN !

If you find an item that one of the members is looking for: either PM a local MOD (getsum111 or Buddy Palumbo) and ask them to add the link or information to the original post OR PM the member and let them know that you found what they are looking for. Let's keep the classified ads clean and uncluttered please. TIA

Last edited:
FOR SALE - 225/45/ZR17s (4) Dunlop SP8080

From my Contour SVT, bought new summer wheels with tires so I don't need these.
They are Dunlop SP8080 E Star-spec which is like the SP8000 but has some better qualities as the 8080 and E Star designates them as OEM for BMWs and a few other German OEs.
Anyway, 2 were bought brand new last year ($168 each) and have about 8k on them and look great, the other 2 were bought from a friend who works at an Audi dealership and have some wear on one edge, should last at least 1 more summer or more.
No plugs, leaks, vibations or anything weird, they were great on my car and I'll keep them for spares if they don't sell.
PM FOR PRICE & QUESTIONS
located in Beaver, PA
P1010033.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010037.jpg

P1010040.jpg

P1010041.jpg

P1010042.jpg

Thanks, J

Last edited by a moderator:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...c53QQitemZ180363226195QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

this guy lives on my street. real nice guy. he really turned this car around. i was just talking to him about the car two days ago. it looks a LOT better than in the pictures. car drives like it is brand new. just needs a water pump. the pump isnt bad, it just makes a chirp every now and then. if anyone wants more pictures, just let me know.

Yes My SVT is for sale...

To much to list, but I will get a list Together shortly

Work done to the car since I owned it (past 2 years)

3L port matched 05 sable motor w/around 30k
Torsen
Fidenza Flywheel
MSDS Headers Coated
MSDS y-Pipe Coated
Trubendz Hi-flow cat
Custom Cat back Magnafflow to dual Bosal's 2.5" pipe
Pole filled tranny mount
ES front motor mount
New OEM clutch
Xcal 2 With custom NPG tune still needs tweaking
triple gauge pod Glow shift white seires Boost/vac, Oil temp, oil pressure
Short shiffter w/ cougar knob
Red Ford 9mm raceing wires
Optima Red top relocated to the trunk, Custom billet mount
Custom Cold Air Intake
Front and Rear strut bar
Eibach GC/coilovers new front strut mounts rears mounts should be changed.
NPG brake kit Drilled slotted rotors
SS lines
raysbestos pads
Dorman control arms /w Upgraded balljoints
Innovative racing 21mm sway bar
Boxed in rear sub
bradness rear control arms
Moog problem solver front sway Links
New rack and Pinion
new trail arms w/ ES bushings pressed in to the rear knuckle
Hella angel eye fogs
Fog light mod
Full red LED interior inculding sunroof switch
10k hids W/eyelids
CF hood & trunk
17"FSVT /w COnti conatact II
Alpine head unit w/ Ipod cable
4x Pioneer 3way's Powered by 600w pioneer amp
Bazzoka Tube (NOS bottle) powered by 250w clarion amp
20% tint
Momo course pedals
Innovative heel plate
Auto page Alarm
Redline tuning hood struts

Mirko W/Pole skid plate and Axis Rims are for sale Separately, since they are off the car atm

I'll keep adding as it comes to mind

and pic's here third page

Last edited:
So sorry for not posting in the classifieds but i want this to be seen fast.

I still have my old Steelies and winter tires here at my moms house. I am going to throw them away when they go to the dump again soon. So if you want them you can have them. They were expensive winter tires that i only ran for like 1.5 maybe 2 seasons. They have been sitting for 2 years so i dont know how viable they but the steelies are solid.

So come one come all first one here gets them. email me at Brett.MonjeATgmail.com Obviously replace AT with @. They are in Canandaigua NY.

I just went through all of my Contour/Mystique parts.... I have a LOAD! I am going to be listing the parts in the local classifieds first, after a week or so I will be listing the parts in the main classifieds section.

SVT Parts

• SVT Gauge Cluster (98.5 and up - doesn't have "Normal" on the temp gauge) - 95,518 miles
  • SVT Air Intake Fender Snorkel

Cup Holders

• 3 - Updated cup holders (98+)
  • 1 - Set of rubber cup holders (98+)
  • 6 - Mercury Single, Large cup holders (Pre-98)
  • 2 - Mercury Double cup holder bezels (Pre-98)
  • 3 - Ford Single, Large cup holders (Pre-98)
  • 3 - Ford Double cup holders (Pre-98)
  • 2 - Ford Double cup holder bezels (Pre-98)

Miscellaneous

• 6 - SE Jack-point covers - shades of green
  • 1 - Pre-98 Contour Traction Control button
  • 1 - Pre-98 Mystique Traction Control button
  • 1 - Wood-grain shift handle - No O/D button
  • 1 - Midnight Red passenger rear door handle
  • 1 - Gauge pillar, new, no screws
  • 1 - Set of 6 window and 4 lock switches - must take all
Located in Hanover Township, PA (just outside of Wilkes-Barre, 30 minutes south of Scranton)

I will ship these items if necessary, local pick up is available.

Selling a 1994 Honda Nighthawk 250, black, 6600 miles, great condition.

PM if you want more info and pitures if you're interested.

Zack

Item For Sale: 8 Desktop Computers

Price: $$$ OBO
Shipping? No

Description: Up for sale is 8 desktop computers.

All 8 of them are Pentium 4's.

I am cleaning out my basement and getting out of distributed computing. Will cut a deal if you buy all of them. Turn around and sell on craigslist for more.

Things I am looking for: Macbook / Macbook Pro / Dell Mini 9 / Dell Mini 10 / HP Mini / Iphone 3g 16gb / Xbox 360 / PS3 / laptops with decent video cards / 4x108 18" rims with tires / Oakley Over-the-top sunglasses / CASH$$

The specs for the computers go left to right, the far left computer has been taken out of the lot for being a piece of crap. There are two dell systems that are not shown that are similar to the 3rd from the left.

IMG_0362.jpg

For software they are all the same:

Windows XP Pro Service Pack 3 (legal / activated / key on tower)
Adobe Reader, PDF Creator, AVG Anti-virus, CCleaner, Paint.net (photoshop replacement), Open Office, Firefox, Thunderbird.

Specs are as follows:

Format:
Manufacturer
Processor / Speed
Ram Amount
Hard drive size
Optical Drive

System 1:
HP
2.8ghz P4
512megs
40gb Harddrive
DVD/CD-RW

System 2:
HP-Compaq
1.8ghz P4
512meg
20gb Harddrive
CD-ROM

System 3:
Dell
2.8ghz P4
512meg
40gb Harddrive
CD-ROM

System 4:
Dell
3ghz P4
768meg
80gb
DVD/CD-RW

System 5:
Dell
2.8ghz P4
768meg
40gb Harddrive
DVD/CD-RW

System 6:
Dell
3ghz P4
1024meg
40gb
DVD/CD-RW

System 7:
Dell
2.8ghz P4
512meg
80gb
CD-ROM

System 8:
Dell
2.8ghz P4
512meg
40gb
CD-ROM

Fs: 95 Lx

Fs: 95 Lx

1995 ford contour LX, 5-speed 4cyl, it doesnt run, it only needs a timing belt. i see them online for under $100 but i heard they are hard to install and i have 3 other cars so i think im just gonna sell it.

i forget how many miles it has now either 135k or 138k. i bought it at 110k miles and it always ran great, no major problems, it never let me sit except for the timing belt. (my fault i guess) i was getting around 36-37 mpg highway when it broke.

car is located at my dads house in Holtwood, PA. like 20-30 minutes south of lancaster. im sure he would let you fix it there and drive it home if you want. or tow it.

500 obo =)

Just wanted to give another heads-up about the rules of our local classifieds ... read 'em before posting .

This thread is only for listing items you want to sell (FS), want to buy (WTB), or trade locally.

There are a couple rules that need to be followed - read these rules BEFORE YOU POST :
  • NO PRICES !!!!!!!
  • NO REPLIES TO AN AD IN THIS THREAD , PLEASE ! Take it to PM's
  • DO NOT CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE !!!!! Keep your ads simple & to the point .
  • PLEASE KEEP PICS DOWN TO A REASONABLE SIZE . If someone needs to see big pics , you can PM them to him/her .
The ads will be cleared periodically to keep the thread bearable . If you just posted an ad on the last thread , please re-post it here . That way we can keep the thread updated quarterly . Sorry for any inconvenience !!!

Before you post - READ THE RULES AGAIN !

If you find an item that one of the members is looking for: either PM a local MOD (getsum111 or Buddy Palumbo) and ask them to add the link or information to the original post OR PM the member and let them know that you found what they are looking for. Let's keep the classified ads clean and uncluttered please. TIA

And yes , Glenn ... I realize it's July , and I WILL be starting another classifieds thread for the 3rd quarter in the next few days ;)

4 like new apline Type-S speakers.250W with a built in tweeter.

Again, like new in box. installed for about 3 months.

pis to come soon

I'm selling my 2000 Tropic Green SVT.
It has just about 125K on it.
Recently replaced the starter.
The paint is in good shape, interior is in pretty good shape but it has dash warp.
Drives good, pulls strong.
AC is ice cold.
Not looking for any trades.
I'm in Union.
PM me or email me at c_william17@yahoo.com if you're interested.
Thanks,
Chris

Looking for a used SVT Contour

Mine is wrecked, and I think it would be easier/cheaper to find one that need a motor/transmission (mine only has 45k on it). Email me heritage94@verizon.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back