• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS - 2nd/3rd quarter '09

Status
Not open for further replies.
stock svt cat back exhaust. good condition, sounds great. im located in troy, ny. PM me, I really need this gone and am very willing to negotiate

WANTING TO BUY:

SE T-Red sideskirts in good condition.

doesnt have to be t-red.

im located in philadelphia.

EDIT: Mud flaps like these.
DSCF0496.jpg

Ok I know i posted it on here before but I have more info. I got a chance to open up the spare mtx 75 out of a 98 svt to find out what was wrong with it. Found the shift tower bolt to be sheared off. I have not yet got a replacement bolt but will this weekend. Quaife and all gears look great and not a spec of shavings anywhere in the tranny. less than 3k miles on rebuild and less than 5k on quaife. Now selling as a whole tranny with quaife or will sell quaife if a stock great condition diff is exchanged. Willing to drive 60miles to deliver or meet.

Looking for a set of clear headlights to hightower. Definately need drivers side, but if you have a decent pass. side one, might be interested if price is decent.

Also would be willing to trade a 10" MTX Blue Thunder Subwoofer, or a 12" Rockford Fosgate Subwoofer (which had rip fixed by previous owner, still sounds great) if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back