• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wsgd!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah... i just want warmth.

it was snowing here yesterday! nothign stuck... but still.

at least you have something to do now. i will have a suspension project in a couple weeks :D

So it was a decent day outside, a little chill to it...but I was bored.

P1010092.jpg

damn... looks good. you should have just put a lift kit on it since you were going through all the trouble. jaha. but it really looks good. dont forget your allignment.... you wouldnt want to runi your new tires... would you?

i thihnk ill be painting all my suspension pieces when i do my Tokico racing kit. idk if im just going to do black. or if i should do red and match my front strut brace. i know im painting my calipers red durring this shindig and i believe the springs are red. but like a darker red then the calipers are going to be. so it may be too much red... idk?

any thoughts?

or i may just paint my strut brace body color. that would be pretty cool?

I know about the alignment. I'm going to take it tomorrow or the day after for that. It's not moving till I have to take it.

I hear he needs a battery first, then he can go break it. :laugh:

Mike, what about a gunmetal color for the calipers?

hmm... never thought of that. i think it would look good... but if i ever powder coat my wheels(it would be gunmetal)... it would be too much. but it would be pretty sick the way it is now. and it will be 100000000x better then the rust.

what do you thnik about the red suspension... or like a SpeedProtege orange?

So I got a new battery and new terminal clamps...and cleaned up the grounds that I could get to. She fired right up. :cool:

Also I took the lazy way to get off of the jack stands under the front axle. RWD ftw! :laugh:

^ LOL! Only you would go to the trouble of spending the money fixing your Jeep and then drive off the jack stands. Did you laugh when you did it?

Eavesdropper.

He didn't eavesdrop, he was busy typing a paper. I told him. :D

^ LOL! Only you would go to the trouble of spending the money fixing your Jeep and then drive off the jack stands. Did you laugh when you did it?

Absolutely. The thought process in my head was, "It's starting to rain...and I'm cold. :censored::censored::censored::censored: it. The axle can clear them when they fall over."

Well I have a leaky front caliper and bad rear wheel cylinders. So I'm probably going to get 2 front calipers, rear wheel cylinders, and new pads in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back