• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

few more pics. Dawn time

Yeah I have them. I asked for the tires to be removed before I bought them. I can't believe you guys ran with those things.

I'm running 225/40/18 Kumho SPT's now.

camera doesnt put hand prints all over the back door, try taking pictures in day light, in locations where you can get the shine of the paint, that will show if the car is dirty or not...

take my Camera phone picture for example...

10-30-08_1604.jpg

The right angles show how clean a car is...

03-14-09_1145.jpg

It's fascinating to see why people continue to post pics of their cars when they're dirty.

Admit it aliasjerk, you just like whoring pics of your car :laugh:

I'd keep doing it just to get a laugh out of the replies.

I just do it cause I didnt know I had a show car that needed to be immaculately clean just to show a modification or something like that.

You know though on a side note. I think ford4life has started almost as many threads for pics of his car as there are "I HATE OBAMA" threads.

I just do it cause I didnt know I had a show car that needed to be immaculately clean just to show a modification or something like that.

What, you didn't know SVT really meant Show Vehicle Tournament?

You know though on a side note. I think ford4life has started almost as many threads for pics of his car as there are "I HATE OBAMA" threads.

I'm willing to go as far as saying he has posted one picture thread for every five "Omfg Obama sucks" threads.

Back