• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rawburt Finally got new headlights!!!!

100_0315.jpg
Audi_TT_Cabrio_V8.jpg

Looks like TT headlights to me:shrug:

blegh. he texted me "i got an audi tt"

so i said..... how much money do you make?

then he says.... "they pay me enough"

then i asked

enough for a 3L then!

he says "sooner or later"

wtf? you buy the worlds second ugliest car and you still don't have a built 3L, but they pay you enough? I ARE ANGRY AT YOU RAWBURT! lol.

nice car really. i like the headlights. lets stick with one project at a time though.... get that damn thing built so when i blow my car up you can drive me around..... with 400HP. haha

I wouldnt really say its a girl car. Although girls do seem to like it. Alls I know is that it get good gas mileage, its cool looking and fun. And yeah tourige, your one to talk with the purple mustang.

wtf? you buy the worlds second ugliest car and you still don't have a built 3L, but they pay you enough? I ARE ANGRY AT YOU RAWBURT! lol.

nice car really. i like the headlights. lets stick with one project at a time though.... get that damn thing built so when i blow my car up you can drive me around..... with 400HP. haha

I am surprised you haven't tried convincing him to put nitrous on his car.

You bought a girls car?

That was my first thought. When i talk to girls about cars, all they talk about is how cute the audi TT is and how they want one.

Calling the 96 cobra a purple car is a crappy way of attacking tourige. Rip on him not the car:laugh:

So raw...tell us what color,mileage, year.... That sucks that you had to get a new pair of headlights on this audi already:laugh:

Last edited:
Back