• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rawburt Finally got new headlights!!!!

Congrats on the new ride Rob and don't let anyone tell you your new ride is a chic car either, they'll get over it:p :) The comparisons between the Audi TT and my old car are undenieable, but I'd pick the TT over the Crossfire though. What are the stats on the car, AWD? what engine? mods?:shrug:

Its a 2000 Audi TT (FWD 1.8 T) Silver with 88k. Car was bought for a DD, not another project car, thats why I did not get the quattro. I will post some pics of the car once I get a chanced to get it cleaned up. Seems the previous owner neglected to take care of the paint, so a serious rub out is in store for it. Chick car or no chick car, its a pretty BA daily driver in my opinion.

Its a 2000 Audi TT (FWD 1.8 T) Silver with 88k. Car was bought for a DD, not another project car, thats why I did not get the quattro. I will post some pics of the car once I get a chanced to get it cleaned up. Seems the previous owner neglected to take care of the paint, so a serious rub out is in store for it. Chick car or no chick car, its a pretty BA daily driver in my opinion.

So not only did you buy a girl car, but you got the weakest motor and the worst drivetrain.

Epic fail.

So not only did you buy a girl car, but you got the weakest motor and the worst drivetrain.

Epic fail.

Aside from the 94/95 Cobra, you bought the least valuable year, with the least HP of the 96-98 Cobras, and with the most hideous paint scheme. I won't even go into detail on the interior of those Cobras. And you have the nerve to talk trash to someone buying an Audi TT as a daily driver? :help:

Mark

Aside from the 94/95 Cobra, you bought the least valuable year, with the least HP of the 96-98 Cobras, and with the most hideous paint scheme. I won't even go into detail on the interior of those Cobras. And you have the nerve to talk trash to someone buying an Audi TT as a daily driver? :help:

Mark

Nice Mark! ....resident jack*** owned. :laugh:

the only way you can redeem yourself for this one rawburt is to put a vanity plate on it and the plate must read:
ILUVTTS

or if your state only allows 6 letters:
ILVTTS

he could go on the hunt for new lights and go through the trouble of re making them. or he can take the easy way out and buy a new car. he as you can tell chose a new car.

Much easier to just buy a new car. And I'm really starting to like this thing more and more everyday.

Tourige say what you must, but I would chose the Audi over your dated mustang anyday. Well obviously because I wouldn't of had a problem buying your car if I wanted to. Enough about that though...

I'll be putting together a little photo shoot this weekend.

Back