• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

few more pics. Dawn time

ford4life

Veteran CEG'er
The car was a little dirty sorry.

No time to do a little detail to it.

Yes it was St. patrick's day

Think the camera was dirty also

100_0400.jpg

100_0399.jpg

100_0396.jpg

100_0395.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_0390.jpg

100_0389.jpg

100_0391.jpg

100_0392.jpg

And a night shot.

100_0384.jpg

And the storm begins. I don't mean to start this off in the wrong direction or burst your bubble man, but why do you insist on posting a ton of pictures of a dirty car all of the time?

When you said dawn time I assumed you meant it would be of your car getting washed or freshly washed.

And the storm begins. I don't mean to start this off in the wrong direction or burst your bubble man, but why do you insist on posting a ton of pictures of a dirty car all of the time?

Idk the car is really not that dirty. I think its somthing with the camera.

It looks kinda clean in some pictures but others make it look like the paint needs a good clay and polish.

Idk the car is really not that dirty. I think its somthing with the camera.

The car was a little dirty sorry.

No time to do a little detail to it.

Think the camera was dirty also

100_0400.jpg

100_0399.jpg

100_0395.jpg

You said it yourself that the car was dirty.

#1 & #2 look like there are hand prints all over the car.

Why would you bother posting #3? You don't HAVE to post every picture you take.

It's probably clean, just in desperate need of a good clay/wax. I'm sure the camera isn't helping either. Car looks nice, just get a nice coat of wax on it and find someone with a nice camera.

The point they are trying to make is that most people wash their cars and clean them up before having "photoshoots". If you constantly need this kind of "hey, look at me" stimulus, you should probably look into a Twitter account...

the Point They Are Trying To Make Is That Most People Wash Their Cars And Clean Them Up Before Having "photoshoots". If You Constantly Need This Kind Of "hey, Look At Me" Stimulus, You Should Probably Look Into A Twitter Account...

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Back