• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Seeking interest in a meet

get out of here trowl! unless you secretly live in michigan, or are attending this meet, then I retract my post.

Now that there's interest here...

Now that there's interest here...

...WHERE IS THE POLL FOR THE MEETING SPOT, THE DATE, THE TIME, THE ETC:shrug:

still waiting, I let the guys over at neco know about it, nobody has responded yet because nothing has been mentioned as to where we are going, common svtmig give us something!

still waiting, I let the guys over at neco know about it, nobody has responded yet because nothing has been mentioned as to where we are going, common svtmig give us something!

It would be good to see the guys with the 2 door Contours show up to the meet, should be a good one:cool:

yah that is if I can get them some information, im thinking if we don't here from svtmig by this weekend then one of us has to check out lansing for a meet place.

yah that is if I can get them some information, im thinking if we don't here from svtmig by this weekend then one of us has to check out lansing for a meet place.

Yeah check out Lansing for sure, we want to get as many SEMI CEG-ers involved as possible....

Relax guys, we've got almost 3 weeks. After a busy weekend away from home there's been some catching up to do. Between home projects, the weather, a sick wife, and a broken car it just may take the next couple of days to gather some info. I said I'd get busy after the weekend and that's what I'll be doing.:dizzy:

As far as interest goes, do people need a place and time prior to saying they do or want to care about it? I figured a date and city were enough for that...:shrug:

lol apparently the guys over at neco must be very anal, I have like 40 views but no replys from my thread I made about this meet.

Back