• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NE-CEG boob conversation

"mmm yummy...the tears of unfathomable sadness"

Ducky of Unfathomable Evil?

EVILDUCKIE.jpg

Damn internet. It's always harder when there's no tone involved. Nobody wants anyone to cry. The comment was made entirely in jest with no specific reference, and is intended to poke fun of the idea of the proverbial "ol' ball and chain" with specific regard to the fact that Ian has to be on his best behaviour because he brought a guest who might be keeping an eye on him.

I'm tellin' you guys, this girl is way too good for Ian. One day she'll realize this and it'll be dumpsville for him.
:laugh:

Damn internet. It's always harder when there's no tone involved. Nobody wants anyone to cry. The comment was made entirely in jest with no specific reference, and is intended to poke fun of the idea of the proverbial "ol' ball and chain" with specific regard to the fact that Ian has to be on his best behaviour because he brought a guest who might be keeping an eye on him.

don't worry you didn't make me cry. i was just being a silly b*tch :cool:

Are you going to dry her tears? :cry: :eek: :laugh:

That's right -- man up and do your job. :laugh: Even if they're crocodile tears.

Crocodile or not -- I figured I'd play it safe. Didn't want to start a war. :D

This thread's gone off track --

Boobs.

Back