• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your "SZ get ready" list - start now so you don't run out of time!

Worthy car or not, the event is really more about the people. I didn't do any track\dyno stuff last year, not planning on it this year either, I'm going strictly for the poeple and the booze:laugh:

like dacker said, meeting up with the peeps and hanging out at the bars is worth it on its own, and im sure people would like seeing you and your car there, the more the better.

Thanks guys. Nice to know I'm not the only one, lol. We'll see how much money I have to play with by then. I'll let that be the deciding factor. Hopefully I can make it.

x2:laugh::laugh: Unless Sam wants to go to a club again and hit on some hotties:cool:

Whenever I hear the word "club" I can't help but think of strip clubs, lol. BTW, I have free passes to "The Vu" (Deja Vu) here in KZoo. I might get some more tonight if I go to Waldo's (my favorite bar in Kzoo; on campus too). They have a tendency to hand out the passes there. Lol. I've always wanted to check out the new Angel's Nightclub too.

whats the point? I cant do anything with what doesnt fit in my hand. :shrug:

Don't be a noob!

Try having her lay them all over your face! or slapping you with them.

I like all of the above, I also enjoy playing the flesh drums with a single drumstick....

Thanks guys. Nice to know I'm not the only one, lol. We'll see how much money I have to play with by then. I'll let that be the deciding factor. Hopefully I can make it.

Whenever I hear the word "club" I can't help but think of strip clubs, lol. BTW, I have free passes to "The Vu" (Deja Vu) here in KZoo. I might get some more tonight if I go to Waldo's (my favorite bar in Kzoo; on campus too). They have a tendency to hand out the passes there. Lol. I've always wanted to check out the new Angel's Nightclub too.

No not strip clubs, I dont go to those, they are nasty.

Don't be a noob!

Try having her lay them all over your face! or slapping you with them.

I like all of the above, I also enjoy playing the flesh drums with a single drumstick....

OMG hahahahahahahahahaha single drumstick,lol hehehehehehehehehehe

No not strip clubs, I dont go to those, they are nasty.

The Vu here is the nicest one I've been too. It's always very clean, I don't know about the bathrooms though. Never had to use them there. I didn't think you were talking about strip clubs anyhow... There's only a couple dance clubs here in KZoo, and I don't think they're very good.

Most of the girls in KZoo hang out at the bars; especially Firehouse and Waldo's. Firehouse normally has your "sorority-type" girls and Waldo's is just good all-around. Thursday nights they have $6.50 you-call-it pitchers! There's another decent bar called Wayside, but I've never been to that one. The building is very large though and would probably be good for large groups.

I'm curious as to why you didn't start saving up way back when you first heard about SZ and said you'd be attending. :shrug: :ponder:

The Vu here is the nicest one I've been too. It's always very clean, I don't know about the bathrooms though. Never had to use them there. I didn't think you were talking about strip clubs anyhow... There's only a couple dance clubs here in KZoo, and I don't think they're very good.

Most of the girls in KZoo hang out at the bars; especially Firehouse and Waldo's. Firehouse normally has your "sorority-type" girls and Waldo's is just good all-around. Thursday nights they have $6.50 you-call-it pitchers! There's another decent bar called Wayside, but I've never been to that one. The building is very large though and would probably be good for large groups.

I worked as a bartender in one here years and years ago and trust me, dosent matter what club they are at, the girls are generaly the same and some of the things they do is just nasty.

The funny thing about Deja Vu is they occasionally stop the dancers and have these cleaning girls come out to scrub down the poles and the floor from all the 'gine that gets dragged across the surfaces.
This amused us NECEGers greatly in '02.
The entire club heckled the cleaning gals to give a show, and they did.

oh and a couple of us won free t shirts for headbanging. :)

The funny thing about Deja Vu is they occasionally stop the dancers and have these cleaning girls come out to scrub down the poles and the floor from all the 'gine that gets dragged across the surfaces.

you? headbanging? :confused:

You can come to the "clubs" around here. :help: From what I have heard. For a decent one you have to go 60 miles away. :laugh:

I'm curious as to why you didn't start saving up way back when you first heard about SZ and said you'd be attending. :shrug: :ponder:

There are a million different factors that you are not considering in your assessment.

I have been trying to save money since August/September.

First of all, I never said that I would "definately" be attending. I'm still not sure. Secondly, Rouar is right. Keep in mind that I'm a full-time Art student and only working about 17 hours a week and I don't get paid much seeing as I work on campus. Most of my money goes towards art supplies (which aren't cheap) and books for class and gas for my car. What money I have left over is going towards my trip to Florida at the end of May that I've been trying to save up for since September; then if I have enough for that before SZ then I might be able to go to SZ. I also have to keep in mind that my summer job search isn't going well so I'll probably be unemployed and living with my parents over the summer.

I'm so broke right now that my mom is buying a lot of my art supplies for me. Each semester I end up buying at least $300 worth of supplies. Last semester I had to buy a $500 camera, plus darkroom paper that costs $60 for a pack of 100 sheets, and not to mention 35mm film; all for just one 3-credit hour Photography class. So yeah.... it's not like I haven't been trying to save money, it's just a lot of things have to come first.

Sorry for the semi-rant. Just under a lot of stress.

All i heard was "wah, wah, wah, I'm a dirty tramp"

and Ryan... it seems like you should at least be able to spell "motor" in motorboating correctly since this is a car site.

All i heard was "wah, wah, wah, I'm a dirty tramp"

I do NOT appreciate that comment. That was uncalled for and I am NOT that kind of girl. I'm sure there are a number of people that felt the same way as you did about my post, but I thank them for keeping it to themselves. If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all. I'm getting to the point where if I see one more comment like this, I will not be tolerant of it and will probably report it or just leave this forum. I thought the people on here were better than that...

I'm sorry that this thread had gone this far off-topic just because I was trying to answer someones' question, and apparently it looks like I need to apologize for just being me.... a girl.

Back