• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

people who have little retarded children that run amok everywhere they go. they come in my shop and destroy :censored::censored::censored::censored:. any time i go to the store i have to go out of my way to avoid trampling one that's running around like a crackhead chasing a dollar in the wind.

i should just step on them...

When little pissants are running around like that, I like to stop dead in my tracks and create an adult sized wall for them to crash into, fall down and cry.
Then I turn and look at them puzzled like "wtf newb, first day on your new legs?"
something like that.

It helps that I have more mass to me nowadays than ever.
Bigger wall = bigger falldowngoboomwah

gray and the outside lower edge of the back

100_6326.jpg

K. I'll look when I get back to the yard. There was a gray set in one of the cars so I'll see if it's in good shape for ya. :)
thanks. I saw one yesterday but it was a year or two newer and shaped different then mine.
peeve those foil liners they put in bottles like oil / antifreeze /windshield wash / ect. /// also strawberry seeds in my teeth

people who use imageshack to host their pictures...w t f? they provide thumbnails that are too small, and when you click the picture to see it full size, you are then inundated with pop ups.

photobucket is infintely superior

Seriously, kids always ask tough questions, even without the tv to stimulate them.
Kids always ask where babies come from. Some people tell kids the truth, some people give vague answers.
I don't see why the same can't apply for erectile disfunction.

You tell white lies, or give them vague responses and then tell them to stfu and go play with toys.
:D

I think this guy just has penile problems and the commercials make him feel inadequate.
haw haw

omg, if you don't like something you are hearing or seeing don't :censored:ing listen or watch it .... maybe control what your kids watch and take some :censored:ing responcibility it raising your kids :mad: :help:
Are you seriously suggesting that parents ban their kids from watching afternoon football games and other family-friendly TV? :rolleyes:

People aren't upset about the ads (though frankly, they're annoying enough to have to watch during every single late-night commercial break for the past three years). They're protesting the midday time slots.

Back