• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

To be fair, Glenn, smoking IS really bad. While I don't mind too much if people around me smoke, I DO continuously tell them how bad it is for their health. Not too mention it's horribly expensive :)

Oh , you mean when you LITTER by throwing your cigarette butts on the ground instead of in an ashtray ???? Yea , that's great :nonono: ...

No :censored::censored::censored::censored:.
I was going to say the exact same thing.

What else do you discard? candy wrappers? empty bottles?
litter is litter, regardless of the size of the item.

Oh , you mean when you LITTER by throwing your cigarette butts on the ground instead of in an ashtray ???? Yea , that's great :nonono: ...

No :censored::censored::censored::censored:.
I was going to say the exact same thing.

What else do you discard? candy wrappers? empty bottles?
litter is litter, regardless of the size of the item.

jerkit.gif

Craigslist?

I really haven't scored anything on there but I did find some nice wheels that another CEG'er is buying. A good price too.

Yes. Craigslist.

i hate all the people that call and say they are interested and never call back or showup. plus all the spam emails i get :censored:

People who say Illinois, or Des Moines and pronounce the S, it's silent, get it right!

P.S. I'm talking about people who actually live there or atleast in the area and should know better.

I'm going to say Illinois when I see you at SZ. :D

Royalblue... what color and what part of the seat?

Back