• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

I hate hit an run drivers too:mad:...

:censored::censored::censored::censored:ing assclowns

esp women in target parking lot... with SUVs

WHY DO WOMEN DRIVE SUVs?!?!?!!? we all know they cant handle them... even in :censored:ing parking lots

Did you really just call me an assclown??

I've been driving an SUV since well before you could drive. I'm not one of those idiots that think SUV's can stop on a dime and I don't drive like an ass when it's snowing out like some of those other morons that drive them.

The reason I have an SUV... I worked with Labrador Retriever Services as a placement coordinator so I was always going out to rescue Labradors. I needed the room for the dog and all of their belongings. Plus, I had to two labs myself. Hence the reason I got one.

No, I'm not mad that you called me an assclown. I'll remember it though.
j/k. You're post had me laughing.

Waiting for Christine to chime in...
Funny, after I read his post I figured someone would mention me.

Man law number 35: Women can't drive.
And to think I offered you a place to stay and was willing to drive three hours to help you if you needed something. Insult me, go ahead... even still, I'm here if you need me.

-people who are constantly late
-people who tell you to call, but never pick up their phone
-people who drive with their turn signal on
-people who drive 10 below the speed limit
-people who pop their gum
-people who talk with their mouth full
-females that have their thongs like 6inches above the waistline of their pants, thinking its sexy
-people who wear clothes 4 sizes too small
-people who complain about being fat while stuffing their face with a BigMac combo, large fries, a coke, 2 apple pies and a quarterpounder to finish
-having to repeat myself
-people that do NOT cover their mouths when they cough facing you directly!!!- like it's so :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing hard
-people picking food off someone else's plate without asking
-Hypocrites. I absolutely despise, detest, loath, and abhor hypocrites.
-LOUD CHEWING

list can go on for days

I'm pretty much guilty of that one. Sorry.

So I come out of the store after doing some shopping and this "assclown" has his huge F250 parked on top of my car well :eek:allmost, but because his truck is so much higher than my car my front bumper was under his I got in my car just a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing .I proceeded to find a peace of paper and a pen to let him know my thought's on this hole deal just as he gets in his truck so I say HEY could you get any:censored::censored::censored::censored:ing closer to my car? Oh a duh er no geuss not sorry Some people just don't get it, No damage done but still my car was under his truck aaaarghhhh Oh ya, pet pev people that can't find /stay in there own spot :nonono:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:found a new one while writing last post I can only use ten of these guys:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::mad::crazy::cool:

-people who talk with their mouth full

-people who complain about being fat while stuffing their face with a BigMac combo, large fries, a coke, 2 apple pies and a quarterpounder to finish

I really hate when people ask you a question when they know your mouth is full. Then they stare at you with a look that is nothing but disapproval because you're being polite and won't yap with food falling out of your mouth.

Yes, I don't like the "I don't know why I'm overweight! I don't eat much! *grabs a twinkie*"

WTF.... THIS IS EFFIN BULLSHIZZZZ

DIET COKE IS MUCH WORSE FOR YOU THEN REGULAR COKE.... WHO DESIDES WHAT IS A GOOD CANIDATE FOR THE OBESITY TAX?!?!?!?!?!

DAMN POLITICIANS... GO :censored::censored::censored::censored: YOURSELF
but it taste better I think:cool:

No no Luca... i was not calling you an assclown. i was reffering to hit and run drivers.. then went on to women who drive SUVs, because thats what hit me. and i dont think all women suck at driving... but most.. like my mom, who just got out of driving SUVs for 15 years, thanks to me. i got her into a 2006 Mazda 6 and she drives like shes friggen 90 at 5 under the speed limit.

GAHHHH....

anyway... im glad i found a new word for royal to use about the prople who park over him. You should have pulled the "assclown" when you were yelling at him.

Ah Christine you know its all in good fun. And thank you for the offer.

Another pet peeve of mine: airlines. My flight from Chicago to Sacramento was cancelled so now instead of being in Cali tomorrow at noon, I will get there at 11:30 at night and have about a two hour car ride back cause I have to fly into San Francisco now. I am rather pissed off.

i thought of it because you can tell some people are completely clueless when they are walking around, so why would they be any different in a car while driving ....

yes! the people in malls who are walking right in front of you. then randomly stop

i usually blast right through them. not intentionally, but if you stop short in front of me for no reason you're probably gonna get run over.

todays pet peeve are people who life in the northeast (NY specifically) who drive like they've never seen snow before! jeez!!!

i usually blast right through them. not intentionally, but if you stop short in front of me for no reason you're probably gonna get run over.

todays pet peeve are people who life in the northeast (NY specifically) who drive like they've never seen snow before! jeez!!!

lol.. does that mean you rear end a lot of people.. I hope you have a ram guard on the front of your cars.

and i know... im only 18 and i have already seen the retards in snow. its not that difficult. i have summer performance tires on. they arent bad in the snow.. but i still drive faster and better than a lot of the tards, its really not that hard. i know there are some conditions, but honestly.

I love the first big snow storm of the year. I enjoy watching everyone forget exactly how to operate a vehicle the right way.

lol.. does that mean you rear end a lot of people.. I hope you have a ram guard on the front of your cars.

no, but on foot i enjoy teaching people a lesson about how to walk and keep the other people around them in mind.

i walked through this kid the other night in the supermarket on a beer run. he was standing in the lane where you're supposed to exit the register area eating cheetos and talking to his friend, the cashier. it's the only way out! I paid for my beer, and began to try to exit. common sense would tell you to move, but he stood there so he almost got knocked on his ass. oops, sorry there buddy.

no, but on foot i enjoy teaching people a lesson about how to walk and keep the other people around them in mind.

i walked through this kid the other night in the supermarket on a beer run. he was standing in the lane where you're supposed to exit the register area eating cheetos and talking to his friend, the cashier. it's the only way out! I paid for my beer, and began to try to exit. common sense would tell you to move, but he stood there so he almost got knocked on his ass. oops, sorry there buddy.

HAHA... .first i thought you rammed people in your car..

now i think youre on the verge of child abuse. i mean almost knocking down a kid while youre buying beer... hmmmm?

Back