• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mid-february get-together.

The fries are the best!
We were at one in Orange, CT last month... :drool: They just opened one in Allentown on Tilghman St.
Is there one in Dickson City? I know there is one in Scranton.

Yeah, that time. We don't want you missing this one. ;)

Who's going, and what time works for everyone?

February 10th

1. Glenn
2. Dan
3. Alex
4. Christine
5. Ken

Well as of right now I have to be somewhere at 2 until 3. I need about 45 minutes to drive just to be safe. So if its early, the earlier the better. If its afternoon, then I'm good for whenever as long as its after 3.

Friggin' Alex, you've got to be difficult. :laugh: ;)

Anytime is fine by me. I would prefer 11ish but I can do it a bit later.

Since we have more than four people attending I think we should leave Five Guys Burgers and Fries for another time. It's not a large place and isn't good for hanging out and talking.

With that said, I'll go back to my original vote...Texas Roadhouse.

Sorry all, I have friends coming in from out of town that I haven't seen in a while this weekend so I'm going to have to miss this one. I'll be sure to make the KoP meet if it goes down.

Sorry for being so difficult Christine, but that is my nature!(I learned it from my car)

11 works for me. That will give me two hours to chill with you guys. Plus I have an exciting surprise (well mostly exciting for me). Something incredible and impossible happened tonight... drum roll please... ITS ALIVE!

Last edited:
LOL! I was kidding.

She lives! WooHoo! What ended up being wrong?

Not yet apparently.
I picked the Roadhouse.
Chime in guys with where you'd like to go.

IIRC, the choices were: Texas Roadhouse, UNO Chicago Grill and Ruby Tuesday.

Where is James? We're having a meet near him and he hasn't posted. :(

Then I'll vote Roadhouse since UNO isn't the greatest IMHO and I've had Ruby Tuesday's a few times before. I'm always up for something new!

Back